How does this guy still have his job?

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Jovial Monk

Re: How does this guy still have his job?

Post by Jovial Monk » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:37 pm

You are a fucking moron. You made a statement and I disproved it, so now you just whinge generally. Me extreme left? :huh :WTF

Plough

Post by Plough » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:24 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:You are a fucking moron. You made a statement and I disproved it, so now you just whinge generally. Me extreme left? :huh :WTF
The only moron here is you sir. You fail to see fault in the so called gentlemans actions and deflect all comment to what "the libs" are doing. Your posting gives your position away. You are the defenition of moron. Your picture next to the word in the dictionary. I have not whinged once. My position has remained constant.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:53 pm

You are so dense you don't even know what you yourself said!

I am not extreme left, wasn't even that when at Uni in the late 60s! If I were you I would confine myself to talking about boxing.

Plough

Post by Plough » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:31 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:You are so dense you don't even know what you yourself said!

I am not extreme left, wasn't even that when at Uni in the late 60s! If I were you I would confine myself to talking about boxing.
You can say what you like, your rants and Paistings from the web suggest otherwise.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:49 pm

In other words, you have no idea where you are, where I am or where the conversation is going. So you cling to the one rock you think you have, that I only “copy and paiste” but that is not a rock, just some petrified elephant droppings.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:08 pm

This is what trial by media and innuendo does:
KATHY Jackson, the union leader at the centre of the controversy over Labor MP Craig Thomson, has had a breakdown and been admitted to the psychiatric unit of a Melbourne hospital.
Ms Jackson's partner, Michael Lawler, confirmed yesterday that she had been ''put under medical care'' on Friday and was not capable of speaking to the media.
Mr Lawler, a deputy president of Fair Work Australia, said he believed the breakdown may have been caused by the pressure that Ms Jackson had been under in recent weeks over the Thomson allegations.
''That's my perception, but I'm not a doctor,'' he said. Mr Lawler said Ms Jackson ''will not be functionally at work for quite some time'', and asked that she be left alone to recover.
http://www.theage.com.au/national/union ... z1WwAACM3p

The Artist formerly known as Sappho

Post by The Artist formerly known as Sappho » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:06 pm

Yet another nice bit of copy and paste there Monk the C unt.

boxy

Post by boxy » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:44 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:This is what trial by media and innuendo does:
KATHY Jackson, the union leader at the centre of the controversy over Labor MP Craig Thomson, has had a breakdown and been admitted to the psychiatric unit of a Melbourne hospital...
Hold on... it was Union/Labor stooges who where suspected of threatening her, wasn't it? She's the one who blew the whistle of the back door shenanigans.

Surely this had more to do with it than the media attention on the jackass :roll:
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Plough

Post by Plough » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:15 am

boxy wrote:
Jovial Monk wrote:This is what trial by media and innuendo does:
KATHY Jackson, the union leader at the centre of the controversy over Labor MP Craig Thomson, has had a breakdown and been admitted to the psychiatric unit of a Melbourne hospital...
Hold on... it was Union/Labor stooges who where suspected of threatening her, wasn't it? She's the one who blew the whistle of the back door shenanigans.

Surely this had more to do with it than the media attention on the jackass :roll:
Correct Boxy. She had a shovel left on her front lawn, signifying she is diddging her own grave. She was uner enormous presure to let sleeping dogs lie and not refer the actions of honerable member to the police. Her stress is caused not by "trial by media" but by threat from union heavys.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:14 pm

What poppycock. No one knows who left the shovel. Ms Jackson was enjoying the attention and was going to go on the Andrew Dolt TV show when it all got too much. She also did not blow the whistle on Thomson just handed certain documents to the police as is right and proper.