How does this guy still have his job?

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Plough

Re: How does this guy still have his job?

Post by Plough » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:13 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:What poppycock. No one knows who left the shovel. Ms Jackson was enjoying the attention and was going to go on the Andrew Dolt TV show when it all got too much. She also did not blow the whistle on Thomson just handed certain documents to the police as is right and proper.
Why is it right and proper. according to you he did nothing. The shovel inceident has been widley reported. It has also been widley reported that she faced serious preseare not to refer a complaint to the police, which she has done.
Link for the shovel storey
http://www.news.com.au/national/union-b ... 6123247003

From that storey
"Ms Jackson on Wednesday referred allegations that Mr Thomson had spent $150,000-plus of union funds on prostitutes and other personal items to the NSW Police."

Plough

Post by Plough » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:15 pm

Oh by the way monk, sorry for the spelling error. Preasure was spelt wrongly. I hope you can forgive me and look past that!!!!!! :B

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:18 pm

Notice that word "allegations" in your link? That is all they are, allegations. Thomson denies them. No charges laid.

Ms Jackson thought Thomson was covering for her ex.

bwahahahahahaha of course I can look past spelling errors.

Plough

Post by Plough » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:19 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:Notice that word "allegations" in your link? That is all they are, allegations. Thomson denies them. No charges laid.

Ms Jackson thought Thomson was covering for her ex.

bwahahahahahaha of course I can look past spelling errors.
Noticed allegation, police investigating. The referal by the union was the main catalyst for this. Mrs Jackson did the refering.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Errrrr no, it was Brandis improperly applying pressure got the police investigation going.

Plough

Post by Plough » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:28 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:Errrrr no, it was Brandis improperly applying pressure got the police investigation going.
That was the starting point yes, However the police made a statement saying that an investigation is now assured given that the wronged party, ie: the union has made a complaint. brandis made a complaint but the police were not guarenteed to act on it as he was only a third party. The union getting involved was the sealer.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:17 pm

Don't think the union made a complaint, just assisted the investigation by giving the documents.

Plough

Post by Plough » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:01 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:Don't think the union made a complaint, just assisted the investigation by giving the documents.
It is quite clear from my reading that they eventually made a complaint. The article I refered to earlier actually mentions it.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:04 pm

Well, anyway, let them investigate. It is not an interesting topic.

boxy

Post by boxy » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:59 pm

Plough wrote:
boxy wrote:Hold on... it was Union/Labor stooges who where suspected of threatening her, wasn't it? She's the one who blew the whistle of the back door shenanigans.

Surely this had more to do with it than the media attention on the jackass :roll:
Correct Boxy. She had a shovel left on her front lawn, signifying she is diddging her own grave. She was uner enormous presure to let sleeping dogs lie and not refer the actions of honerable member to the police. Her stress is caused not by "trial by media" but by threat from union heavys.
Of course, and only the Labor stooge would try to lay the blame at the feet of the media. Strange how he doesn't mind drawing a long bow, and making totally unfounded allegation when it's not his beloved party in the frame, eh :lol:
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."