Masterchef

Discuss Movies, TV, Music and general entertainment here
Black Orchid

Re: Masterchef

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:53 pm

While I am in a whingeing mood I have to say that while watching Masterchef on Channel 10 the ads for the new season of The Bachelor are driving me insane.

Nick Cummins? Who the hell is he? He looks like a creep and speaks like a moron :lol:

Will NOT be watching that.

cods

Post by cods » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:58 am

I have been watching House Rules at night...its getting a bit down and dirty one couple would actually ruin another couples home
to win...its quite extraordinary the lengths they are going too........I would never be able to live it down once the show is aired.....not nice stuff at all..... Masterchef is getting so predictable and the pressure test is getting ridiculous bo take a look at the recipe for the butter chicken.....its got to have more than 50 ingredients.. its enough to make anyone fall apart..

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:30 am

What sort of knives do they use ?
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:44 am

I tuned out to the pressure test. They usually have Zumbo or Peter Whatshisname with the complicated and artistic desserts but instead they had butter chicken? I mean really?

You can get a good or a bad butter chicken but it is still just ... butter chicken :shock:

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:23 pm

sprintcyclist wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:30 am
What sort of knives do they use ?
...........The brand of knives that are on Masterchef Australia is called Global ..........
https://www.quora.com/What-knives-do-th ... ustralia-1

yuck, I dislike global knives.
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

cods

Post by cods » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:54 pm

well I am over it... Masterchef that is its a complete sham...

the judges have their favourites and have done since day one....

its very noticeable Jess is the star followed by Sashi followed by Reece followed by Khan..

they cant lose... when the judges only tasted 3 dishes on Sunday night both me and my 13yr old grandson picked the 3 before they started......

it is so obvious I am expecting Ben to leave next....he is there by the sheer luck only ... they way they help Jess is astounding....George shows his disdain but gushes over reece and sashi and jess its awful to watch.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:07 pm

I am glad Samira has gone. Her whiny voice drove me crazy!

cods

Post by cods » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:16 am

I liked her..... jess is the on e that pings me off....a drama queen.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:20 am

I don't mind Jess. She's only 19 years old and pulls it together better than those twice her age. I like Ben and Reece too.

I don't like Sashi or Chloe and I cannot stand Khanh and want to push his face in every time I see it :lol:

Every time they say "Oh oh oh this is not working and I will be eliminated if I don't get it together" you just know they will get it together :roll:

cods

Post by cods » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:04 pm

I see jess getting lots of help.. George rushes to help her ..she also gets a lot of air play...

you watch when they only taste 3 dishes one of them if not all 3 will get the ok....

its fixed I tell ya!

I think Ben is finding the going too hard...he has health issues...

I dont mind Chloe