Celebrity doubles

Discuss Movies, TV, Music and general entertainment here
mantra

Re: Celebrity doubles

Post by mantra » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:20 am

Neferti~ wrote: Is this one like you?
Rowena Wallace was beautiful in her younger days. She's not so flash now unfortunately, but then who does look as good as they did in their youth?
Rorschach wrote:Throw in Robert Mitchum.
Jean Reno is more like Stallone. It's the heavy eye lids and the large Roman nose. Of course he was about 30 years younger in this picture, but he's a mix of Stallone and Mitchum.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:18 am

No Reno is more like the other guy... that was the comparison... not with Stallone.
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

boxy

Post by boxy » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:34 pm

Many actors are made up to look different. It's not surprising that they end up looking like others at times.

Even for someone like Hitler's mom... they look different in different photos. Google search her, and that's one of the few photo's where she looks like Cera.

And if you really knew the individual, few of these likenesses would fool you, in person.

Frankly, it's amazing how easy it is to tell people apart, given the small differences in facial features that most of us have. And how easy it is to confuddle us when it comes to identifying individuals of a different race (they all look the same to me, lol).
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."