Davina Rankin

Discuss Movies, TV, Music and general entertainment here
sprintcyclist

Davina Rankin

Post by sprintcyclist » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:16 am

the gift that keeps on giving.

Any guy that goes with her is in trouble

Davina Rankin previously claimed that she 'barely got out alive' after her stint Married At First Sight.

But reality TV does appear to be paying off for the Instagram sensation, with the Brisbane-based beauty taking time to treat herself on Friday.

Davina dropped $2435 in one afternoon as she hit high end fashion boutiques Gucci and Louis Vuitton with a female friend in tow.

''I've worked really hard these last few months!' MAFS villain Davina Rankin goes on $2500 designer shopping spree to 'treat myself'

Taking to her Instagram stories, the bikini model told her followers she was taking some time that day to give back to herself.

'Today is a super exciting day for me because I am going to treat myself to something special,' she explained.

Excited? Davina gleefully shared Boomerang videos of a $1760 Louis Vuitton handbag and $675 Gucci sneakers

Davina gleefully shared Boomerang videos of a $1760 Louis Vuitton handbag and $675 Gucci sneakers.

Clearly proud of her designer purchases, the reality TV stunner shared videos of her shopping bags after leaving the high-end stores.

Davina was one of Married At First Sight's most controversial contestants this season.

She faced an online backlash after she 'cheated' on her husband Ryan Gallagher with Tracey Jewel's husband Dean Wells.

Speaking to the ABC last month, Davina claimed she had 'barely got out of this whole ordeal alive'.

'I feel like if I go to the shops, all of those people that have commented on a meme about me are going to be there,' she said.

Davina also told A Current Affair how it had been most upsetting to see the toll the abuse took on her parents.

'My mum and dad were ropeable. Absolutely ropeable,' Davina said. 'I just felt really bad for them because's it's all on the internet.'

Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Rorschach

Re: Davina Rankin

Post by Rorschach » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:02 pm

Where did my reply go?
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:19 pm

No idea. NO-ONE touched it.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:30 pm

yeah, sure...

One more time then eh.

Good luck to her, she did come off the show MAFS badly. Not as badly as Dean did though.
Personally I don't think she's all that attractive... any man stupid enough wanting more than a one night stand with her has rocks in his head.
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:46 pm

Rorschach wrote:yeah, sure...

One more time then eh.

Good luck to her, she did come off the show MAFS badly. Not as badly as Dean did though.
Personally I don't think she's all that attractive... any man stupid enough wanting more than a one night stand with her has rocks in his head.
yes, how come Dean wells ended up so badly and davina did not ?
tracey went way down on my rating. She was cruel.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:17 pm

Tracey was stupid, but Dean was lying scum and a total wanker.... He and Davina would have been a good match both shallow people.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:22 pm

dean was shown no consideration

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:31 am

Nor did he deserve any he was a 2 timing jerk....

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:53 am

he was given no compassion.

What all did he do ?

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:06 am

He is a walking dick, did you somehow miss that sprint?

He cheated on his "wife", he betrayed her trust and kept lying his arse off all through the show from start to end. :roll :roll :roll