so whos watching the BLOCK

Discuss Movies, TV, Music and general entertainment here
cods

so whos watching the BLOCK

Post by cods » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:58 am

so far I have watched 2 programs and they appear to be falling apart already...

crying and why are we doing this.... its ll too much??>.

and the builder idiot who thought it would be a normal work site...SERIOUSLY...

didnt he ever watch the show?.......

and once again the women are in charge... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

oh well I think I am hooked... :yahoo

Black Orchid

Re: so whos watching the BLOCK

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:29 pm

I am watching. I didn't watch the previous season so I am back with it.

OMG the bleating and tears with the kid's bedroom (let alone the first real room) was pathetic. A couple of them were whining on the very first day.

I always dislike someone and I have picked her out already lol. Not sure of their names yet but I can tell I will dislike the female with the long dark hair ... the one with the husband who has a beard, or is it a 3-4 day growth? He seems ok though.

The Mechanic

Post by The Mechanic » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:32 pm

I would not have gone for the Penthouse..

the Judges are going to slam them every week...

"this is not what we expect of a PENTHOUSE!!! :twisted:
Beware the Fury of a Patient Man Q WWG1WGA ▄︻╦デ╤一

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:37 pm

I wouldn't have chosen the hardest apartment to sell either, just because it had the safe.

The Mechanic

Post by The Mechanic » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:41 pm

the Garden Gnome...

all scripted garbage.... they seem to be getting worse... :roll:

I don't mind floor one... if I could have the Penthouse.. may as well get floor one... not so hard getting up the steps.. :thumb
Beware the Fury of a Patient Man Q WWG1WGA ▄︻╦デ╤一

cods

Post by cods » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:27 am

lol Sara and Hayden.... he has barely said a word looks like he is terrified of her.....

she even had a piece of Dan who would be the nicest of guys...... she will lose it bo....no anger filter I would say...lolol

a few temperaments to deal with I am thinking....like Spence carrying on about $700 like a big kid...

I had to smile at the couple getting the first pick.....no overhead foot steps to worry about.... lol as if you would get them in the penthouse.. :rofl

someone is having a garden wall in the bathroom?????????>... seriously!

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:32 pm

As much as I initially disliked Sara I don't think they deserve the put downs they are getting and I certainly don't think their bathroom should have been last.

I liked it. Certainly better than a couple of the others.

cods

Post by cods » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:24 am

looks like she could have a break down before this is over.....

I did find the room dull I cant think of another word...black is not my first choice for an ensuite.
I do think she got that wrong.... I will be interested in seeing how she takes Shaynnas advice ..

not sure she deals with advice well either and I am convinced Hayden is scared of her...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:43 pm

I preferred the black ensuite (and it wasn't all black) to the ones who came 4th ahead of them.

I also don't like the terrazzo tiles which Shaynna wets herself over and I honestly don't like Shaynna's taste period. Who did she slam for putting period touches in an art deco building? Art deco buildings NEED period touches to connect the inside with the outside.

If they didn't want the period touches they should not have bought a period building :roll:

cods

Post by cods » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:54 pm

calm down BO its only a show.....

the black enquite was mostly black....sorry but unless you have a different TV to me....the only think of colour was the loo...

which made it stand out...I thought all the glass was dangerous not just theirs.. someone should have talked them out of that....

I am deadset against all these bathrooms.. its one of the jobs I hate.. and the thought of cleaning all that glass send shudders through me...lolol..and lets be honest black.. will show up everything....well thats my thoughts...

tonight its Sarahs show time.. its still looks like shes going and Hayden is nowhere in sight....maybe he has a sister he can work with...

if Sarah fall apart with a bedroom imagine what it will be with the kitchen....omg...

funny how some are always made up to the nines have you noticed Sarah is never without the false eyelashes...