Post by sprintcyclist » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:35 pm

Is hollywood a 'mature' industry ?
Has it had its best day?

Is NetFlix roaring ahead?
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Black Orchid

Re: Is Hollywood in decline ?

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:18 pm

It's the digital age Sprint which is why Netflix is popular. You don't have to leave home to see it.

FLEKTARN

Post by FLEKTARN » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:28 pm

With their Feminism and political correctness -- yes. First it was Michael Bay's shit and he ruined the last Transformers by placing an over-sexualised small Mexican bitch with huge tits to bounce around and scream "I fight like a girl", then of course we have the remake of Ghostbusters completely ruined by placing 4 freaks women, one of them which is a fat негер, other is a dyke, and the other two are an another fat blob, and an idiot, and the secretary was a man, but not who, but Chris Hemsworth, the one who plays THOR. He was running around like a little girl, running errands and picking up phones, while the fat women fought with evil spirits. And of course the Ocean's Eight which has more dislikes than likes on the official trailers.

And I missed something on purpose.

Star Wars and how's the trained Kylo Ren and his dark powers weaker than the complete noob Rey who defeated Kylo Ren in a noob lightsaber duel. And if it wasn't for that bullshit it was gonna be for the Star Wars politically correct romance between a негер from Englanistan, and a fat fugly short Vietnamese woman.

I think I need my vomit bucket. Just look at this fat blob. It looks like some middle aged fat woman from Cambodia or Laos or some shit, whatever.

And nowadays action films are not action. They are mindless trash without any storyline at all.
The one that says the least can often have a very different perspective and hold the answer. The least qualified person may hold the most wisdom. When you don’t have knowledge or experience blocking your perspective, you can see problems and solutions.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:39 pm

Hollywood needs to keep its 'celebs' out of politics.

FLEKTARN

Post by FLEKTARN » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:43 pm

I think Hollywood needs to delete itself. That'd be better.
The one that says the least can often have a very different perspective and hold the answer. The least qualified person may hold the most wisdom. When you don’t have knowledge or experience blocking your perspective, you can see problems and solutions.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:28 pm

And still they make money. Makes me wonder what the public likes in these movies, if as you lot keep proclaiming, their day is done.
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

FLEKTARN

Post by FLEKTARN » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:08 pm

Around 2014-2015 I've watched a lot of movies on the IMAX. I stopped going, now I'm just torrenting. $5 for a ticket's not worth it. Might as well spend that $5 for a pack of Chio Chips. Would be better spent money.

If the movies were good I would've given not $5 but even $10. But the PC is too much.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:29 pm

FLEKTARN wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:08 pm
Around 2014-2015 I've watched a lot of movies on the IMAX. I stopped going, now I'm just torrenting. $5 for a ticket's not worth it. Might as well spend that $5 for a pack of Chio Chips. Would be better spent money.

If the movies were good I would've given not $5 but even $10. But the PC is too much.
$5? OMG IMAX tickets are about $40 plus here!

FLEKTARN

Post by FLEKTARN » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:19 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:29 pm
FLEKTARN wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:08 pm

$5? OMG IMAX tickets are about $40 plus here!

To be more precise they're not $5. They're $6.40 USD each.

The cinema is called Kino Arena.

FLEKTARN

Post by FLEKTARN » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:21 pm

Are you being serious?? $40... That's murder. I can buy a car for $40 :bgrin

Photos of the venue in my city. The one in Sofia is bigger, but price is same.