sprintcyclist

Re: Married at First Sight

Post by sprintcyclist » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:44 pm

yes, I dislike sam.
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:02 am

It seems like the honeymoon is well and truly over for Married At First Sight’s Lauren Huntriss.

After slamming her ex-virgin “husband” Matthew Bennett on Instagram, Lauren has now taken to Facebook to claim a producer on the show made her say she “used to be a lesbian,” blasting them for making her look like a “deadset nympho”.

Despite sparks flying between them almost immediately after they walked down the aisle, things went south soon after Matthew, 29, lost his virginity to Lauren on their honeymoon.

Lauren isn't happy about her portrayal on MAFS
During a on-air conversation with Matthew on MAFS earlier this week, Lauren admitted to having past relationships with women, but her choice of words irritated viewers.

The next day as she and Matthew continued to struggle with intimacy in their new relationship, Lauren asked her new partner if he would be more dominant in bed.

“How would you feel if I was into swinging? Threesomes?” she said. “I just want to unleash the beast.”

Responding to a fan on Facebook, Lauren claimed MAFS used “great editing” to make her look like a “deadset nympho”.

“Don’t worry about the fact I’ve been nothing but supportive and patient with Matt for 4 weeks leading up to this conversation where I was clearly joking about the swinging and threesomes,” she wrote, according to Daily Mail Australia.

“And for the record I never chose the word ‘lesbian’. I initially said ‘I used to see women because I hated men when I was 18-20 due to something personal,’ but no it wasn’t dramatic enough so the producer made me say the word ‘lesbian’.

“To clarify I never was a lesbian, I had sexual experiences when I was 18 ffs.”

Lauren’s Facebook rant comes as her relationship seems pretty much irreparable ahead of Sunday night’s commitment ceremony.

During the dinner party, Lauren overheard Matthew admitting he “just not attracted,” to her, sparking a massive argument.

“I just feel a bit used, Matt. Did you just use me to lose your virginity?” Lauren asked Matthew in a heated confrontation.

After the episode aired, Lauren opened up about the betrayal in a series of replies to fans on Instagram.

Responding to one viewer who suggested producers were much more sympathetic to Matthew than her, she wrote: “Absolutely, it’s completely unfair. Apparently I don’t matter.”
But they’ve since clashed over intimacy.
When another user accused Matthew of not showing any sensitivity toward Lauren’s feelings, she replied: “Unfortunately he’s not capable of feelings … Since day one it was all about him. I was nothing but supportive and caring of him. This entire story was (Matthew’s) story. I’m sick of the excuses.”

Earlier this week, Kyle and Jackie O Show producer Sonia Jahshan claimed Nine had “banned” Matthew and Lauren from speaking to each other.

“Guys, here’s some inside goss. We’ve been told that Lauren and Matt are not allowed to talk to each other,” she revealed. “They’ve been separated.”

Sonia added: “Apparently they’ve had no contact. They’re not allowed to have contact with each other. I don’t know if it’s Nine (that’s enforcing this), but something weird is happening … They used the word ‘banned’.”
https://www.couriermail.com.au/news/the ... 25aca93cfc

Lauren is a nice person.

matthew is a bit aspergens or something like that.
He is not a bad person.

cods

Post by cods » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:08 am

I didnt think she was made to look like a nympho shes having herself on I still say she older than 31 I think theres a few fibbies there....

as for facbook... seriously anyone that goes on these shows knows they are at the mercy of what sells....

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:49 am

cods wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:08 am
I didnt think she was made to look like a nympho shes having herself on I still say she older than 31 I think theres a few fibbies there....

as for facbook... seriously anyone that goes on these shows knows they are at the mercy of what sells....
indeed

cods

Post by cods » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:31 pm

shes too old and confident not to have realised that... maybe she was looking for her 5 min...

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:17 pm

maybe.

I think she is a good person.

cods

Post by cods » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:26 am

I believe Lizzie is back.......for how long...

will be interesting to see if she ges arrested when she catches Ines and Sam in bed....

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:50 am

Sam and Ines are in my bad books.

His beard is too neat, she has a silly name

cods

Post by cods » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:43 pm

its all a bit fake I am thinking.....Ines its spanish I think...
they call her pretty I cant see it....

Sam spends too much time on his hair to be even considering getting married....hes in love with himself...

a bit of a sham I am thinking...

makes me wonder whats wrong with peopletoday.....they get 10.000 applicants to go on the show...

desperate people with a need to embarrass themselves....doesnt make any sense to me...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:07 pm

I have never watched it before but I almost watched a repeat today. I say almost because I forgot lol.