Don't Like Music on the Train?

Discuss Movies, TV, Music and general entertainment here
Black Orchid

Don't Like Music on the Train?

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:10 pm

Sydney commuters have turned on a group of teens playing music loudly on the train, telling them in no uncertain terms to turn it down.

Footage of two men furiously confronting the teens, seen above, has been posted to TikTok by one of the members of the group of youths.

Loud hip-hop music can be heard in the background as the passengers rip into the teens, including one man who can be heard making multiple threats of violence to the teens.

“Turn the f****** music down,” said the man.

“Turn it down, mate. Turn it down! Turn it down!

“I’m sick of your s***.

“Turn it down or I’m going to f****** jam it up your a***.

One of the teens asks him not to touch the device, before saying “alright ... I’m turning it off”, to the man’s request.

Another man joins in on the tirade.

“You’re not in the playground anymore,” he says.

“You’re on a train with adults. Now learn your lesson.

“We warned you nicely. Now you should get the message.”

It is unclear where and when the incident occurred.
Video at link ... https://7news.com.au/news/sydney/sydney ... -c-3080671

I feel like doing that to people having loud conversations on the train. :rofl

There are supposed to be 'quiet' carriages but I haven't seen one marked as yet.

Black Orchid

Re: Don't Like Music on the Train?

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:17 pm

Then we have home entertainment and a massage on another Sydney train.
A man has been captured on camera using a projector to watch a movie on board a Sydney train as he massages himself.

Vision posted to TikTok shows the man, who is on a train approaching Harris Park, in the city’s west, enjoying his ride.

As seen in the video above, he appears to be using a projector to watch a Fast and Furious film.

At the same time, he’s seen using a massage gun on his arms.

The video, which has been viewed more than 32,000 times, attracted dozens of comments about the man’s behaviour.

“I thought the massager was ok but the projector is super cool,” one person said.
https://7news.com.au/technology/tiktok/ ... -c-3083054
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jovial Monk

Re: Don't Like Music on the Train?

Post by Jovial Monk » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:31 pm

I fucking HATE musak!

Couple of years ago I suffered, very suddenly, severe to profound hearing loss in my left ear. That fucked up my sense of balance. In my Tassie house I will need chest high oven and grill

Now, in restaurants, musak makes it hard to understand people, especially if they are talking into the deaf ear. I mean, only cretins with no taste like commercial music, pop, having it blasting over a nice hum of conversation, dreck!