Kids comics now gay.

Discuss Movies, TV, Music and general entertainment here
Bobby

Kids comics now gay.

Post by Bobby » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:57 am

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment ... -bisexual/

DC Comics Superman Comes Out as Bisexual.

Look! Up in the sky! It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s Superman…
and he has just announced to the world he is bisexual.

According to a report in the New York Times, the new Superman, Jonathan Kent — son and heir of Clark Kent and Lois Lane — will soon begin a romantic relationship with a male friend, DC Comics announced Monday.

“The idea of replacing Clark Kent with another straight white savior felt like a missed opportunity,” Tom Taylor, who writes the series, said in an interview covered by the newspaper. He said a “new Superman had to have new fights — real world problems — that he could stand up to as one of the most powerful people in the world.”

The concept of a new all woke Man of Steel and or associated comic character(s) is not new.

As the NYT reports, Batman’s sidekick, Robin, recently acknowledged romantic feelings for a male friend (not Dick Grayson — who was Batman’s partner for over four decades — but Tim Drake, a later replacement; there are multiple Robins just as there are multiple Supermen).

The issue of geo-politics has also been broached by the character when in 2011 DC decided Superman would no longer stand for the United States but would become a “citizen of the world.”

Bobby

Re: Kids comics now gay.

Post by Bobby » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:59 am

Comics now brainwash kids into being poofters.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:11 am

What if Wonder Woman turned into a carpet muncher?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:04 pm

TV shows are doing it too. I watched a show about firefighters a few nights ago. You know, rough and tough and brave in danger! But just in the main cast they have a pair of lesbians and a pair of gays. The lesbians got married and the gays were kissing in the bathroom. That's 4 in a main cast of about 8.

It's also in the majority of late night ads and I'm just over it. I don't care what sexual persuasion people are but I don't need to see it every time I turn on the tv like it's 90% of the population.

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:38 pm

Bobby wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:11 am
What if Wonder Woman turned into a carpet muncher?

“As to the ‘advanced femininity,’ what are the activities in comic books which women ‘indulge in on an equal footing with men’? They do not work. They are not homemakers. They do not bring up a family. Mother-love is entirely absent. Even when Wonder Woman adopts a girl there are Lesbian overtones,” he said.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-cul ... 180952710/
You were saying, Bobby... :rofl :rofl :rofl
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:53 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:04 pm
TV shows are doing it too. I watched a show about firefighters a few nights ago. You know, rough and tough and brave in danger! But just in the main cast they have a pair of lesbians and a pair of gays. The lesbians got married and the gays were kissing in the bathroom. That's 4 in a main cast of about 8.

It's also in the majority of late night ads and I'm just over it. I don't care what sexual persuasion people are but I don't need to see it every time I turn on the tv like it's 90% of the population.
Is it further proof of the End Times?

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:53 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:38 pm

You were saying, Bobby... :rofl :rofl :rofl

Oh my God - it must be the End Times. :shock:

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:52 pm

I am against this. Kids are now thinking this minority behaviour and preference is normal.

Bloody bullshite.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:02 pm

Super Nova wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:52 pm
I am against this. Kids are now thinking this minority behaviour and preference is normal.

Bloody bullshite.

Would you buy a comic for a kid which was full of poo jabbers?

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:46 pm

Bobby wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:02 pm
Super Nova wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:52 pm

Bloody bullshite.

Would you buy a comic for a kid which was full of poo jabbers?
NO.

I am happy to let them do what they want if consenting. Not happy for them to promote the propaganda that this should be viewed as normal behaviour and to encourage all kids to try it out to work out who they are.

It has gone too far, it is now beyond PC. They feel the need to make this appear normal. Just check out all the series on Netflix. Everyone has to have a gay love scene. WTF.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.