Where do you stand - 1. Immigration?

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Neferti

Re: Where do you stand - 1. Immigration?

Post by Neferti » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:43 pm

Redneck wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:27 pm
Neferti~ wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:16 pm
Canberra already has LOTS of refugees and "coloured" people who have infiltrated the area in the last several years. I saw something that mentioned a HUGE amount of "migrants" here. Can't recall the number but 100's of thousands. The population of Canberra has increased a LOT in the last few years.

Anyway. It seems that most of the "coloured" immigrants in Canberra have got JOBS .... rather than sitting on their arses in Sydney or Melbourne.

I had a garden clean-up a week or so back and THREE 'darkies" turned up to prune trees and so forth. Same week I had a new cleaning lady ... another darkie. So what? They worked hard and did their job without complaint.

Should I really say that, MIGRANTS with limited English and qualifications at anything, can NOT find a JOB ... of course they can. Plus they work hard as well.
You are sounding a bit racist there Nef! :rofl :rofl :rofl

Its funny you should say about the tree prunings. Every six months or so these bloody islanders (Maoris?) turn up wanting to trim my hedge.... I got sucked in once charged too much and didnt do a very good job! Charged a bloody lot for about two hours work (well two blokes one hour)!

Cleaning lady? You must be rich! We did have one in the days of working! LOL!! :rofl :rofl

Do you crack the whip on these Darkies? Maybe I am too soft!
Don't be ridiculous. I've had a lawn man for 15 years .... why not have somebody come and do the bathroom, vacuuming and kitchen? I am a very Neat person.

It has absolutely NOTHING to do with being "rich" it is about giving SOMEBODY A JOB ... you should try it.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:46 pm

I had a cleaning lady once and she did an excellent job but then I caught her using the same cloth in the kitchen and bathroom/toilet etc so I sent her packing. Unless you follow them around you have no clue what they do.

I don't like people poking around in my house that I don't know and have never used one since. I prefer to do it myself.

The yard is a different story.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:49 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:46 pm
I had a cleaning lady once and she did an excellent job but then I caught her using the same cloth in the kitchen and bathroom/toilet etc so I sent her packing. Unless you follow them around you have no clue what they do.

I don't like people poking around in my house that I don't know and have never used one since. I prefer to do it myself.

Yuck - wipe the dunny bowl & then use the same cloth on the kitchen sink - :rofl

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:51 pm

Bobby wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:49 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:46 pm

Yuck - wipe the dunny bowl & then use the same cloth on the kitchen sink - :rofl
She never got to come back and she was really well referenced. :rofl

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:55 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:43 pm
Redneck wrote:
Neferti~ wrote:
Canberra already has LOTS of refugees and "coloured" people who have infiltrated the area in the last several years. I saw something that mentioned a HUGE amount of "migrants" here. Can't recall the number but 100's of thousands. The population of Canberra has increased a LOT in the last few years.

Anyway. It seems that most of the "coloured" immigrants in Canberra have got JOBS .... rather than sitting on their arses in Sydney or Melbourne.

I had a garden clean-up a week or so back and THREE 'darkies" turned up to prune trees and so forth. Same week I had a new cleaning lady ... another darkie. So what? They worked hard and did their job without complaint.

Should I really say that, MIGRANTS with limited English and qualifications at anything, can NOT find a JOB ... of course they can. Plus they work hard as well.

Its funny you should say about the tree prunings. Every six months or so these bloody islanders (Maoris?) turn up wanting to trim my hedge.... I got sucked in once charged too much and didnt do a very good job! Charged a bloody lot for about two hours work (well two blokes one hour)!

Cleaning lady? You must be rich! We did have one in the days of working! LOL!! :rofl :rofl

Don't be ridiculous. I've had a lawn man for 15 years .... why not have somebody come and do the bathroom, vacuuming and kitchen? I am a very Neat person.

It has absolutely NOTHING to do with being "rich" it is about giving SOMEBODY A JOB ... you should try it.
Gardening....Is that the guy you told me about from Melba was it?

Give someone a job?

Fark That...I prefer spending on cruises and other holidays! :roll

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:19 pm

I think the problem for all you Xenophobes that you're mixing up Immigrants with Asylum Seekers. They come in two different immigration streams, you realise? Migrants have to satisfy a test of their abilities and have to fulfil a perceived need in the community for people with particular skills. That perceived need is set out by employers and the unions and the government. Asylum Seekers come because they are in trouble, they are being persecuted because of their politics, their religion, their gender or their sexuality. They are provided with a limited number of places. You lot, however, mix them all together into one big lump which you have labelled "MIGRANTS". All you're doing is betraying your Racism and your Islamophobia by your rejection of anybody who doesn't fit your narrow definitions of what can constitute an "Australian" in your eyes.

As far as I am concerned, we should be offering more places to Asylum Seekers and fewer to skilled migrants. Skilled migrants - of any coloured skin/shaped eyes/thickness of lips/frizziness of hair are basically a dime a dozen. Asylum Seekers need our protection, need a new place to call home - they need to become Australians, to be protected from what every persecution is forcing them to lave their homelands.

You lot just want to pull up the drawbridge and slam the gates in their faces. Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting and you wonder why I refer to people with that attitude as "Xenophobes". :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:18 am

Neferti~ wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:43 pm
Redneck wrote:
Neferti~ wrote:

Good on you Neferti
I had a cleaning lady a while ago. She was excellent. I should have put her on as a permanent
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:58 pm

brian ross wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:19 pm
I think...
You emote.
You use logical fallacies in every one of your attempts at debate.
You throw enough red herrings to be crowned the communist rollmop king.
You lie.
You accuse.
You mindlessly chant extreme leftwing positions, yet are unable to defend a single one without throwing to ad-hominem and logical fallacy.
...sorry, no evidence of thought.
brian ross wrote:
you're mixing up Immigrants with Asylum Seekers.
Perhap youre confused about legal immigration and illegal immigratation via the asylum process?
The confusion occurs when leftists stumble over facts and reality, deliberately ignored so they can reconcile their beliefs.
When you wilfully ignore the latter occurs, deny the system is being gamed and conflate the two issues regularly in an attempt to protect one of the left's sacred cows and accidentally ingest a fact, the synapses in the logical part of your brain briefly wake from their deep deep slumber and begin misfiring. This will often affect speech patterns, similar to a form of Tourette's causing uncontrolled screeching of epithets such as unfounded accusations of "racist" and "xenophobe".
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:02 pm

We need to stop immigration until we have infrastructure to support a larger population

We need to be far far more selective of what immigrants we take and consideration given to their ability to FIT IN.

Finally, Australians must be given first consideration when assistance is required
Immigrants must work and contribute before they get any aid.

Only by doing these things can we grow as a country.

Our current lasses fare methodology is dragging our country into the sewer with the filth that comes here now.
It rarely works
Does not contribute
Is over represented in crime
Ignores our laws in favor of brutal, primitive disgusting sharia law

Time to send the filth back and clean up our country.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

cods

Post by cods » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:40 pm

brian ross wrote:
I think the problem for all you Xenophobes that you're mixing up Immigrants with Asylum Seekers. They come in two different immigration streams, you realise? Migrants have to satisfy a test of their abilities and have to fulfil a perceived need in the community for people with particular skills. That perceived need is set out by employers and the unions and the government. Asylum Seekers come because they are in trouble, they are being persecuted because of their politics, their religion, their gender or their sexuality. They are provided with a limited number of places. You lot, however, mix them all together into one big lump which you have labelled "MIGRANTS". All you're doing is betraying your Racism and your Islamophobia by your rejection of anybody who doesn't fit your narrow definitions of what can constitute an "Australian" in your eyes.

As far as I am concerned, we should be offering more places to Asylum Seekers and fewer to skilled migrants. Skilled migrants - of any coloured skin/shaped eyes/thickness of lips/frizziness of hair are basically a dime a dozen. Asylum Seekers need our protection, need a new place to call home - they need to become Australians, to be protected from what every persecution is forcing them to lave their homelands.

You lot just want to pull up the drawbridge and slam the gates in their faces. Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting and you wonder why I refer to people with that attitude as "Xenophobes". :roll:

YOU LOT... well thats one way to make friends and welcome outsiders bri.....me think you need to change your style as well.. :rofl :rofl

we do take in our share of asylum seekers.....you just dont want to know about that though.....we are given a quota....we dont go out there and say..

we pick you !and you with the red hair! and you with the pink skin.....WE DONT DO THAT....

the govt usually gets it right.. we do need to take in so many per year otherwise it will be harder to catch up if we fall behind.. not everyone wants to come to Australia....

I can live with just about everyone...I mind my own business and if they mind theirs .. no probs at all.... I dont like being judged.... told I am a racist with not a shred of evidence pisses me off..... so i dont judge others.....women who wear the burqa scare me and if they made it illegal for them to wear it here i would be pleased.. apart from that .. as nef says they do the unwanted jobs same happened in England...they are not taking jobs from aussies because the aussies dont want them,....

I am sure \ those who have resentment if they looked at the good side of these groups instead of picking out the bad ones... I am sure they would change their minds.....if you have had a bad experience with a foreign group or person I can understand you being against them,.. but sopme of this seems to cover everyone who isnt aussie.....and I think that EXTREME.

just sayin!