Bushfires

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Black Orchid

Re: Bushfires

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:11 pm

A 14 year old caught lighting fires in bush land in Sydney today. What sort of parents do these delinquents come from? 'Woke' I bet. :roll:

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:16 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:11 pm
A 14 year old caught lighting fires in bush land in Sydney today. What sort of parents do these delinquents come from? 'Woke' I bet. :roll:
"Woke" appears to be your excuse for everything, Black Orchid. :roll

Might just be a sorry kid who has a troubled home life trying to get some revenge or 15 minutes of fame. Arsonists tend to be male, adolescent and come from troubled backgrounds. Females occasionally figure in the stats but about 80-90% are male.
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

cods

Post by cods » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:35 am

brian ross wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:54 pm
cods wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:21 pm
Redneck wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:12 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:21 am
Much of the media here likes to protect the guilty.
You obviously never watch A Current Affair (ACA) constantly harassing people coming out of court, shoving a microphone in their or their families faces.
I do red....they usually go after people who have got away with diddling people out of their hard earned savings...

so many bloody awful so called tradies out there ripping off pensioners mostly..builders getting half way through building a home taken heaps of money then walking away from it all...time and time again....whats wrong with exposing crooks like this??????

would you rather we didnt know there was this scum out there just knocking on doors and promising the earth as long as you hand over a few thousand dollars.......I dont see any other media outlet exposing this scum......as we can see when they are before the courts they are protected......
An interesting point. Of course, you've got the builders' side of the affair, Cods or you just basing your views on what ACA decides to reveal?

The point is that all too often people like you only listen to one side of the affair. I've served on two juries. It is a lot harder to make a fair and impartial decision that you appear to believe. My brother has served on a major Murder case's jury. He also relates how hard it is. ACA isn't interested in free and impartial decisions - they just want to abuse people to get good ratings and guess what, 'cause you watch them, they count that as a win. :roll :roll

but you of course listen to all sides.... I HAVE NOTICED>> :rofl ACA do test the builder come scammer....they get charged but then are allowed on the streets where they do a change of name in the yellow pages and off they go again....just like the con men who cheat a women out of all her money while pretending to give her the earth then when they every last penny disappear........so I for one dont want to hear their side of it...to me there is no excuse for taking thousands of dollars from people promising o build them a house .. and never coming up with the goods the ACA always have more than one couple who have been ripped off..it is going on right now....

of course you and your brother have been on JURIES....of course you have....what that has to do with EXPOSING BLOODY CROOKS I dont know....

if you saw the way these people try to avoid the cameras or jounes maybe you would see them as they truly are... oh wait juries are now allowed to see that are they???? :? :? :?

I have just been scammed of $150.. wish they had exposed that little trick 3 weeks ago.....
Sounds to me like they saw you coming. I've never been scammed. None of my family have ever been scammed. Perhaps it's 'cause we don't give money away to random people?

cods

Post by cods » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:36 am

brian ross wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:16 am
Black Orchid wrote:

Might just be a sorry kid who has a troubled home life trying to get some revenge or 15 minutes of fame. Arsonists tend to be male, adolescent and come from troubled backgrounds. Females occasionally figure in the stats but about 80-90% are male.

so lets forget it then.....is that what you are saying?

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:07 pm

cods wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:36 am
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

'............. Arsonists tend to be male, adolescent and come from troubled background ................. '

I would think that would be right
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:07 pm

cods wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

No, we shouldn't forget it but we also shouldn't attribute political motives to everything as it appears, Black Orchid has decided to. These kids often need help, not punishment. Punishment tends to make people even more bitter and more likely to light fires. It that something you want? I don't.
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:44 pm

Yep...punishment for all criminals should be totally abolished...they should all be given help instead...
Maybe sent home from court with a manual on how to behave...now theres an idea.... Im sure someone from
the looney left can create one...and guess what..society will be a much better place...no need for gaols…
no need for Police...just give everyone a Behaviour Manual..instead of punishment....I might even create
one myself....ffs...he's still a moron..... :rofl
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:54 pm

A big hug and a self improvement leaflet? Yup sounds like a plan.

cods

Post by cods » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:12 pm

brian ross wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:07 pm
cods wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

No, we shouldn't forget it but we also shouldn't attribute political motives to everything as it appears, Black Orchid has decided to. These kids often need help, not punishment. Punishment tends to make people even more bitter and more likely to light fires. It that something you want? I don't.

oh christ get off you soap box...you would know all about EVERYTHING and the effects it has on kids of course you do....

black orchid is voicing her frustration.... so far they estimate 85% of fires are deliberately lit or by accident.....so far 180 people have been CHARGED with lighting fires...... why wouldnt anyone be frustrated with those figures...

your obsession with anything black orchid says is almost at paranoia levels...[ unjustified suspicion and mistrust of other people]....take a breather get outside take a rest... :roll: :roll:

cods

Post by cods » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:13 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:44 pm
Yep...punishment for all criminals should be totally abolished...they should all be given help instead...
Maybe sent home from court with a manual on how to behave...now theres an idea.... Im sure someone from
the looney left can create one...and guess what..society will be a much better place...no need for gaols…
no need for Police...just give everyone a Behaviour Manual..instead of punishment....I might even create
one myself....ffs...he's still a moron..... :rofl

or send them to brians place he has all the answers apparently! :thumb :thumb