Bushfires

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
billy the kid

Re: Bushfires

Post by billy the kid » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:19 pm

cods wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:13 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:44 pm
Yep...punishment for all criminals should be totally abolished...they should all be given help instead...
Maybe sent home from court with a manual on how to behave...now theres an idea.... Im sure someone from
the looney left can create one...and guess what..society will be a much better place...no need for gaols…
no need for Police...just give everyone a Behaviour Manual..instead of punishment....I might even create
one myself....ffs...he's still a moron..... :rofl

or send them to brians place he has all the answers apparently! :thumb :thumb
:thumb
He is such a brilliant man...knows everything about everything...and so humble too....never expresses
his opinion..just keeps it to himself....I am full of admiration for such a knowledgeable, intelligent man... :rofl
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:39 pm

cods wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:12 pm
brian ross wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:07 pm
cods wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:36 am
brian ross wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:16 am
Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:11 pm
A 14 year old caught lighting fires in bush land in Sydney today. What sort of parents do these delinquents come from? 'Woke' I bet. :roll:
"Woke" appears to be your excuse for everything, Black Orchid. :roll

Might just be a sorry kid who has a troubled home life trying to get some revenge or 15 minutes of fame. Arsonists tend to be male, adolescent and come from troubled backgrounds. Females occasionally figure in the stats but about 80-90% are male.
so lets forget it then.....is that what you are saying?
No, we shouldn't forget it but we also shouldn't attribute political motives to everything as it appears, Black Orchid has decided to. These kids often need help, not punishment. Punishment tends to make people even more bitter and more likely to light fires. It that something you want? I don't.
oh christ get off you soap box...you would know all about EVERYTHING and the effects it has on kids of course you do....
I know a great deal more it seems than you or Black Orchid and I have a hell of a lot more sympathy as well. You two just want to punish people. Me? I want to help them and make them more effective human beings. :roll
black orchid is voicing her frustration.... so far they estimate 85% of fires are deliberately lit or by accident.....so far 180 people have been CHARGED with lighting fires...... why wouldnt anyone be frustrated with those figures...
Funny, I thought she was voicing her wish to punish people, no matter what their age or their culpability. Which is of course typical of the Tory mindset. Tsk, tsk, :roll
your obsession with anything black orchid says is almost at paranoia levels...[ unjustified suspicion and mistrust of other people....take a breather get outside take a rest... :roll: :roll:
I'd suggest the same for her and you, Cods. It would do you some good to go outside and reconnect with the rest of humanity for a while. Go on, go outside and talk to someone, face to face. :roll
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:42 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:19 pm
He is such a brilliant man...knows everything about everything...and so humble too....never expresses
his opinion..just keeps it to himself....I am full of admiration for such a knowledgeable, intelligent man... :rofl
It appears I have woken you, to borrow a favourite phrase of Black Orchid. Tsk, tsk. Such anti-intellectualism. Such a tall poppy syndrome. Particularly from some who loves to poke his own head above the parapet. :roll
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:30 pm

brian ross wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:39 pm
I know a great deal more it seems than you or Black Orchid and I have a hell of a lot more sympathy as well. You two just want to punish people. Me? I want to help them and make them more effective human beings.
You know sweet bugger all. You pretend to know. You're a charlatan, and your fake sympathies are just bullshit.
brian ross wrote:
Funny, I thought she was voicing her wish to punish people, no matter what their age or their culpability. Which is of course typical of the Tory mindset. Tsk, tsk,
Tsk tsk, you're labelling people again. :roll:
brian ross wrote:
I'd suggest the same for her and you, Cods. It would do you some good to go outside and reconnect with the rest of humanity for a while. Go on, go outside and talk to someone, face to face.
:rofl :rofl

There is nobody that is more out of touch with reality than you, Brian.

Anyway, I'm with Black Orchid on this issue. In fact, I'd go one step further and not just punish the brat. I'd punish the brat's parents as well, by neutering them so that they may never breed again. After all, they clearly can't raise their children properly.

It's people like you which are making this country go to the shitter. You once claimed that it was the rest of this forum that was making it go to the shitter, during one of your victimhood filled hissy-fits that you were being "unfairly picked on". Yet here you are, flinging mud at Black Orchid, cods and now Billy. :roll: tsk tsk. Such a charlatan!

You clearly didn't think of the devastation, the potential loss of life on a mass scale (humans or wildlife), and the psychological stress and hurt that is caused by arson. Where's your pretend-empathy for them?

Not to mention the damage to the ecosystem! Tsk tsk :roll: yet your fake sympathies lie with scummy little brats and arsons. You'd rather slap them with a wet lettuce leaf, give them a hug and a leaflet (borrowing from Orchid now) maybe an all day seminar on "how to behave in polite society" which contains information they already know.

You're on the same level as the arsonists, by proxy. Shame on you, charlatan. Tsk tsk! :roll: :roll:

Now, answer me this Brian. If one of your family members died or were made severely disabled as a result of a criminal's actions, regardless of whether they're a "wayward child" or not, would you still want to give them a hug?

No sane person would. Your answer here will be interesting. :giggle

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:23 pm

The Reboot wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:30 pm
brian ross wrote:
I know a great deal more it seems than you or Black Orchid and I have a hell of a lot more sympathy as well. You two just want to punish people. Me? I want to help them and make them more effective human beings.
You know sweet bugger all. You pretend to know. You're a charlatan, and your fake sympathies are just bullshit.
brian ross wrote:
Funny, I thought she was voicing her wish to punish people, no matter what their age or their culpability. Which is of course typical of the Tory mindset. Tsk, tsk,
brian ross wrote:
I'd suggest the same for her and you, Cods. It would do you some good to go outside and reconnect with the rest of humanity for a while. Go on, go outside and talk to someone, face to face.

Anyway, I'm with Black Orchid on this issue. In fact, I'd go one step further and not just punish the brat. I'd punish the brat's parents as well, by neutering them so that they may never breed again. After all, they clearly can't raise their children properly.

It's people like you which are making this country go to the shitter. You once claimed that it was the rest of this forum that was making it go to the shitter, during one of your victimhood filled hissy-fits that you were being "unfairly picked on". Yet here you are, flinging mud at Black Orchid, cods and now Billy. :roll: tsk tsk. Such a charlatan!

You clearly didn't think of the devastation, the potential loss of life on a mass scale (humans or wildlife), and the psychological stress and hurt that is caused by arson. Where's your pretend-empathy for them?

Not to mention the damage to the ecosystem! Tsk tsk :roll: yet your fake sympathies lie with scummy little brats and arsons. You'd rather slap them with a wet lettuce leaf, give them a hug and a leaflet (borrowing from Orchid now) maybe an all day seminar on "how to behave in polite society" which contains information they already know.

You're on the same level as the arsonists, by proxy. Shame on you, charlatan. Tsk tsk! :roll: :roll:

Now, answer me this Brian. If one of your family members died or were made severely disabled as a result of a criminal's actions, regardless of whether they're a "wayward child" or not, would you still want to give them a hug?

Agree with everything youve said...
Im still waiting waiting for the resident moron (or as he once called himself.."the voice of reason")
to accept my debating challenge on the topic of rehabilitation versus punishment.....I wont hold my breath.... :rofl
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:38 pm

If kids aren't taught right v wrong by their parents they need to learn it another way and I am with Reboot insofar as I would hold the parents responsible too.

Sure there are a few delinquent kids out there who are just uncontrollable and these kids need reining in but the bulk of delinquent kids stem from one thing and one things only ... lazy and bad parenting.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:51 pm

Quite some time ago, pursuant to the provisions of the Child Welfare Act, if a child was considered to be
neglected or uncontrollable charges could be laid.
If the charge of say being an uncontrollable child was proven,
then the child could have been committed to an institution.
I am unaware of the proofs which were necessary to substantiate this charge.
Of course, in todays society, where all the courts are "rehabilitating" rather than punishing...a charge of this
nature would be considered draconian.....
But maybe we should be revisiting the statutes and if necessary start charging again.....
After all...deliberately committing arson which destroys property etc should be considered serious
enough to charge under the CW Act....
If a child was committed to an institution as being uncontrollable, then perhaps parents may suddenly
begin to "parent"...…
Wont happen, will it....Im wasting my time, aren't I...……...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:12 pm

The big question is why do we seem to have so many uncontrollable children and young adults nowadays? Ones who think they are entitled just because they were born and refuse to take responsibility for their actions.

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:38 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:23 pm
The Reboot wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:30 pm
brian ross wrote:
brian ross wrote:
brian ross wrote:

Agree with everything youve said...
Im still waiting waiting for the resident moron (or as he once called himself.."the voice of reason")
to accept my debating challenge on the topic of rehabilitation versus punishment.....I wont hold my breath.... :rofl
I'm still waiting for him to answer for his blatant contradiction on the 'NSW Woman of the Year' thread, and why it is okay for him to call trannies men when it suits him, but not others. :giggle

You'll find that when you hold up a mirror to him, he runs away with his tail between his legs.

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:43 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:12 pm
The big question is why do we seem to have so many uncontrollable children and young adults nowadays? Ones who think they are entitled just because they were born and refuse to take responsibility for their actions.
What incentive is there for them to change their behaviour and be accountable, when those in politically correct camps no longer believe they should be accountable?

Yeah, burn down somebody's property. Take a few of said somebody's animals, maybe a child too. That's okay, poor diddums, there there. He/she is really a 'victim' in all this. He/she needs 'help'. :roll: