Is Aussie obsessed with DT?

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Chinese Waiter

Re: Is Aussie obsessed with DT?

Post by Chinese Waiter » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:21 pm

Aussie wrote:
Chinese Student wrote:
Aussie wrote:Perhaps they can, and I'm happy that they do so. If they get it wrong, I''ll say so.

No, how is your Mate going explaining the disappearance of his own Thread, one which provided a wealth of evidence of his lunacy?
Mr Arrsie good man. He take me in, he never lie, he kick me out when I lie. Arssie good man. You risten to Arssie, he AOK. He good modelator, he dleam to be modelator. He modelate AOK. He never lie.
No argument from me, Porkie.

Nice to see you here.

:)
Ahhh soooo. Me ruv porkie, with beans and chili, or salty clackling. Pork soooo joocy. But nor pie. Maybe yoo wan try Peking Duck? :lol: :lol:

IQSRLOW

Post by IQSRLOW » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:23 pm

Can you make it a sticky so future posters can see the moderator can't be trusted?

pakistani_dalek

Post by pakistani_dalek » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:59 pm

..... or think that they look like Jennifer Love Hewitt.
I told you how many times..it was not my pic..so what are you talking about fcukwit? As for beating yourself over what you thought was my pic Mellie dear.... feel cheated much!!!!? ha ha ha.

I tell you its not my pic and you still dont want to believe it? Sad and sadder and just plain stupid. :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.rsvp.com.au

try it.

Japanese Student

Post by Japanese Student » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:43 am

Aussie wrote:Okay, I theenk this Thread has run it's course.

I will lock it probably tomorrow night, so get your barbs in before then!
you will rock the thlead tomollow aussie? are you modelating the folum with an ilon fist rike before?

mantra.

Post by mantra. » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:12 am

you will rock the thlead tomollow aussie? are you modelating the folum with an ilon fist rike before?
Who gives a stuff whether Aussie locks it or not - it's a stupid thread anyway. He can lock it and hide it because that's his prerogative and he hasn't claimed that this is an unmoderated forum. He also had the decency to apologise which is a rarity.

I'm surprised it wasn't locked earlier - and IQ - stop stalking Aussie. As you've got nothing relevant to say as usual - go pull some wings off butterflies or something to calm you down.

Japanese Student

Post by Japanese Student » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:23 am

mantra wrote:
Who gives a stuff whether Aussie locks it or not - it's a stupid thread anyway. He can lock it and hide it because that's his prerogative and he hasn't claimed that this is an unmoderated forum. He also had the decency to apologise which is a rarity.

I'm surprised it wasn't locked earlier - and IQ - stop stalking Aussie. As you've got nothing relevant to say as usual - go pull some wings off butterflies or something to calm you down.
I aglee with mantla. aussie should rock evely thlead if mantla thinks the thlead is sirry. he can rie and say solly for rying and mantla stay happy.

mantra.

Post by mantra. » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:00 am

I aglee with mantla. aussie should rock evely thlead if mantla thinks the thlead is sirry. he can rie and say solly for rying and mantla stay happy.
No offence Jap student - but your understanding of English is very poor, probably on par with the Indian Curry Muncher of this forum. In Australia - we don't analyse whether someone making an apology is lying or not. We accept the word of the apologist as sincere - although I believe that from where you come from, there is no such definition of the word apologise and perhaps this is where you have become confused. Besides - how would you know whether the moderator is lying, and if he is - so what?

And yes - it makes me very happy when "sirry" threads are locked.

pakistani_dalek

Post by pakistani_dalek » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:42 am

piss off IQ..dont waste your rancid breath :twisted:

IQSRLOW

Post by IQSRLOW » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:20 am

In Australia - we don't analyse whether someone making an apology is lying or not. We accept the word of the apologist as sincere
That happens in the leftoid bizarro world Mantra- not in Australia. You have adopted that stance due to having to to listen to Lefties lie and then apologise so much you have accepted as the norm- in fact you have adopted the same disgusting tactics. You lie barefaced then say oops- sorry when you are pulled up on it. You are sickening

Real Australians think more logically than that.

mantra.

Post by mantra. » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:41 am

Real Australians think more logically than that.
You aren't in a position to say what real Australians think - because real Australians have manners, which is something you've never been taught. An apology is also a courtesy - which of course is an alien act in your eyes. Aussie didn't murder anyone, or steal anything, or hurt anyone - he apologised for a simple mistake. Get over it.

You're crude and dysfunctional - and not suited to writing into forums - so take Pakistani's last bit of advice - go back to PA2 - you're needed there desperately.