Dear Dorothy's Couch

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Super Nova

Dear Dorothy's Couch

Post by Super Nova » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:42 am

Dorothy's Couch is open for business

Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Super Nova

Re: Dear Dorothy's Couch

Post by Super Nova » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:02 pm

Dear Dorothy,

A couple of women moved in across the hall from me. One is a middle-aged gym teacher and the other is a social worker in her mid twenties. These two women go everywhere together and I've never seen a man go into or leave their apartment. Do you think they could be Lebanese?
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:07 pm

So is it Dorothy or Abby SN? :roll:
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:11 pm

Rorschach wrote:So is it Dorothy or Abby SN? :roll:
Dorothy... :thumb

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:17 pm

Thank you for the correction... makes one's head swim. :D

Maybe Dear Dot to avoid, cries of copy-cat or plagiarism, from you know whom. :rofl

Dear Dot,
I have a situation where a forum Troll stalks me all over the site and no matter what I try keeps lying about me. I tried ignoring him, I tried replying to him on topic. I tried labelling him a Troll... which he is. What should I do?
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Denizen

Post by Denizen » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:42 pm

Rorschach wrote:Thank you for the correction... makes one's head swim. :D

Maybe Dear Dot to avoid, cries of copy-cat or plagiarism, from you know whom. :rofl

Dear Dot,
I have a situation where a forum Troll stalks me all over the site and no matter what I try keeps lying about me. I tried ignoring him, I tried replying to him on topic. I tried labelling him a Troll... which he is. What should I do?
Stop drooling at the sight of him and zip up your fly.

cods

Post by cods » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

Super Nova wrote:Dear Dorothy,

A couple of women moved in across the hall from me. One is a middle-aged gym teacher and the other is a social worker in her mid twenties. These two women go everywhere together and I've never seen a man go into or leave their apartment. Do you think they could be Lebanese?

oh dear..

I have been caught napping.....the ceiling hasnt been painted and the water turned on.
I am in the middle of getting the place all fixed up for a GRAND OPENING>. yes SN I have even had the invites made up
what ever is wrong with you??

whatever is going on across the hall is nothing to do with you.. if the keyhole isnt at eye level you will never know..

strewth.. now I am crossing SN off my invitee Grand Opening.. list

cods

Post by cods » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:13 pm

Dear Dot,

maybe its the perfume you wear that attracts him... you did say he! didnt you?..no telling what makes folks follow others..
try calling him PET it may scare him off.

dd.

cods

Post by cods » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:15 pm

Denizen wrote:

Dear Dot,
Stop drooling at the sight of him and zip up your fly.

no none of that talk in the Parlour dear....decorum at all times I insist.

dd

Wayne

Post by Wayne » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:20 pm

Dear Dorothy

On a couple of recent cruises, my Wife and I noticed a "Friends of Dorothy" meeting taking place in the Ship's Library at 4:00pm. Thinking it would be a wonderful get together for perhaps tea and cucumber sandwiches and a round of Canasta, we sallied forth. Imagine our surprise when we were joined by nearly 200 large homosexual men and their partners. Apparently this is the call sign for LBGTI meetings. We did join in however and it was a spiffing afternoon - is this the intent of Dorothy's couch - or should I cross dress elsewhere?