Dear Dorothy's Couch

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Denizen

Re: Dear Dorothy's Couch

Post by Denizen » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:30 pm

Wayne wrote:Dear Dorothy

On a couple of recent cruises, my Wife and I noticed a "Friends of Dorothy" meeting taking place in the Ship's Library at 4:00pm. Thinking it would be a wonderful get together for perhaps tea and cucumber sandwiches and a round of Canasta, we sallied forth. Imagine our surprise when we were joined by nearly 200 large homosexual men and their partners. Apparently this is the call sign for LBGTI meetings. We did join in however and it was a spiffing afternoon - is this the intent of Dorothy's couch - or should I cross dress elsewhere?
A "couple" of recent cruises? You keep returning for more.

Does your "wife" shave daily? Who wears the pants in the family?

Wayne

Post by Wayne » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:41 pm

Denizen wrote:

On a couple of recent cruises, my Wife and I noticed a "Friends of Dorothy" meeting taking place in the Ship's Library at 4:00pm. Thinking it would be a wonderful get together for perhaps tea and cucumber sandwiches and a round of Canasta, we sallied forth. Imagine our surprise when we were joined by nearly 200 large homosexual men and their partners. Apparently this is the call sign for LBGTI meetings. We did join in however and it was a spiffing afternoon - is this the intent of Dorothy's couch - or should I cross dress elsewhere?

Yes we do return Denizen, cruises are wonderful! If you can describe yourself in better details, and what cruise you are on, we would love to meet up and discuss shaving, pants wearing and perhaps even pegging! Do you play Canasta?

Denizen

Post by Denizen » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:52 pm

Wayne wrote:
Denizen wrote:

Yes we do return Denizen, cruises are wonderful! If you can describe yourself in better details, and what cruise you are on, we would love to meet up and discuss shaving, pants wearing and perhaps even pegging! Do you play Canasta?
I suspect you are more interested in pants removal than pants wearing.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:47 pm

Poor Dorothy. So many weirdos and so little time. Good luck :lol:

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:18 pm

Denizen wrote:
Rorschach wrote:Thank you for the correction... makes one's head swim. :D

Maybe Dear Dot to avoid, cries of copy-cat or plagiarism, from you know whom. :rofl

Dear Dot,
I have a situation where a forum Troll stalks me all over the site and no matter what I try keeps lying about me. I tried ignoring him, I tried replying to him on topic. I tried labelling him a Troll... which he is. What should I do?
Stop drooling at the sight of him and zip up your fly.
Ah yes lucky us we have yet another brainiac drop in from the great unknown... You known as Dot are you? No. Your advice is useless as I have never seen him, pretty hard seeing someone in a text forum, eh. :rofl :rofl :rofl
Perhaps you have a problem due to transference and psychosis of some kind.
Your text bears a strong resemblance to stuff IQS would write... so much for setting a standard... but AG and Unabortion from OZPOL are also both capable of such crass stupidity. :du :du :du :du :du
Unfortunately for you we no longer have a Vortex, you'd have fitted right in there :rofl
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:22 pm

You need to fine tune your 'radar' :roll:

Denizen

Post by Denizen » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:27 pm

Rorschach wrote:
Denizen wrote:
Rorschach wrote:Thank you for the correction... makes one's head swim. :D

Maybe Dear Dot to avoid, cries of copy-cat or plagiarism, from you know whom. :rofl

Dear Dot,
I have a situation where a forum Troll stalks me all over the site and no matter what I try keeps lying about me. I tried ignoring him, I tried replying to him on topic. I tried labelling him a Troll... which he is. What should I do?
Stop drooling at the sight of him and zip up your fly.
Unfortunately for you we no longer have a Vortex, you'd have fitted right in there :rofl
I must decline your generous invitation to fit right in there. No longer have Vortex? Is it sewn closed?

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:39 pm

Sewn closed? You mean like your mind?

No... :thumb
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:40 am

Dear Dorothy,

I know a guy that has no friends and continually acts like an arse. I am concerned he will die a lonely old fart and is becoming more aggressive with each rejection from his peers.

Should I join in and kick the old bastard while he is down or just watch from the sideline?

Your sincerely,
Concerned for old farts
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

cods

Post by cods » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:30 am

Super Nova wrote:Dear Dorothy,

I know a guy that has no friends and continually acts like an arse. I am concerned he will die a lonely old fart and is becoming more aggressive with each rejection from his peers.

Should I join in and kick the old bastard while he is down or just watch from the sideline?

Your sincerely,
Concerned for old farts

dear concerned.

you too will end up an "old fart"

it happens to everyone..so unless you want Karma kicking you in the bum
may I suggest a kinda way.

invite him for afternoon tea..bring out the lamingtons a deadset winner.. and tell him what a jolly good chap he is.
slap him on the back..not with crumbs all down his vest though..and maybe even a rousing verse of For hes a Jolly Good Fellow.
will bring tears to his eyes...

if that doesnt work.. then by all mean one good kick is allowed..

dd