Notification - Mantra has stepped down as a Moderator

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
lisa jones

Re: Notification - Mantra has stepped down as a Moderator

Post by lisa jones » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:17 pm

Neferti~ wrote:NOBODY pushed Mantra to resign as Mod. Whatever was said was ALL on the Forum for you and everybody else to read and argue about, if you wanted to.

I was annoyed that Dr Caligari (Unforgiven) was UNBANNED IMMEDIATELY after his other sock DENIZEN had been banned. One ID was banned then the other ID of the same person (Unforgiven) was UNBANNED immediately and it was ALL BECAUSE MANTRA RECOMMENDED IT .... that was her words she wrote it in one of the threads.

All Dr C does here is be a NUISANCE ... he is still doing it and that is why he was banned in the first place and as Unforgiven, is apparently banned again at OzPol. The person is an idiot. All he does is post one-liners, usually abuse. Why Mantra wanted him back here, who knows, maybe she likes it when somebody abuses anybody but herself and her "pals"?

Apart from that I didn't have any problems with Mantra being a Mod. She didn't change any of my posts (which is why IQ was pissed off, she fiddled with his posts in SPARTA). Anyway, it was her decision. Plus she had already threatened to "leave" ages ago until we all said "Please stay".
Oh dear God......Mantra recommended that????

You gotta be kidding me!!!!

Mantra Mantra Mantra......why????
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:42 pm

cods wrote:
Neferti~ wrote:You missed a post, cods. :twisted: THIS is the abuse I was talking about.
Mantra said:
Cods - give it a go. There really are only two people who can be truly obnoxious and force someone off a forum. IQ is going to miss me. He'll have to find someone else to abuse. Hope it's not you Cods.

And Neferti is actually an asset to any forum because she makes everyone else look intelligent.

You can always complain to SN or BO if it gets too much. I think they would both give you some support.

abuse I call that pretty SPOT ON...

well you dont read posts very well... and IQ uses filthy language to make everyone thinks he is to be feared...

come on nef you are scared of him...at least its how you come across....

you cant read the things IQ has said to mantra after almost every post shes made....

that looks very much like support for IQ....so you mustnt see his posts as abuse! thats all I can think :roll:

anyway you guys have won...
I can assure you that Nef has never been scared of ANYONE in the many years I've posted alongside her.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

LEFTWINGER supreme

Post by LEFTWINGER supreme » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:48 pm

Why aren't the rtardz abusing SN given he played his part in reinstating DR C ?

Let's at least try and be consistent

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:06 pm

I am having problems moving posts so either take it to Sparta or I will just delete them.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:17 pm

Maybe just lock the thread, I am sure that everybody has seen the Notification and commented by now. It's just becoming a waste of space.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:24 pm

Thread locked