Notification - Mantra has stepped down as a Moderator

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Black Orchid

Re: Notification - Mantra has stepped down as a Moderator

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:46 am

SN rules the forum and I am hoping we can move on from all the in-fighting. No matter what groups of people come together on the internet they will never all see eye to eye nor will they all be pleased.

cods

Post by cods » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:51 am

Black Orchid wrote:SN rules the forum and I am hoping we can move on from all the in-fighting. No matter what groups of people come together on the internet they will never all see eye to eye nor will they all be pleased.

BO what has gone on... was more than not seeing eye to eye...

I guess long term members of PA have got harden to it..

but from my point of view I have never seen anything so bad in my life...

and I have been around on the forums for over 10 years..

I dont hold with the culture give as good as you get...
because there must have been times .thats all there was on PA>. abuse posts each one worse than the other.... :roll:

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:54 am

cods wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:SN rules the forum and I am hoping we can move on from all the in-fighting. No matter what groups of people come together on the internet they will never all see eye to eye nor will they all be pleased.

BO what has gone on... was more than not seeing eye to eye...

I guess long term members of PA have got harden to it..

but from my point of view I have never seen anything so bad in my life...

and I have been around on the forums for over 10 years..

I dont hold with the culture give as good as you get...
because there must have been times .thats all there was on PA>. abuse posts each one worse than the other.... :roll:
Your drama queen schtick isn't quite on point. I suggest more hyperbole and caps lock with increased use of multiple exclamation marks.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:58 am

Cods has been a Member here at PA for TWO MONTHS ... unfortunately, she doesn't understand what PA is all about. ONLY the EL (currently Super Nova) gets voted in .... the Mods are APPOINTED by the new EL. I was asked to be a Mod by SN when he was first elected but I declined.

Nobody made Mantra withdraw from being a Mod ... that was her decision. Now I see that she is abusing PA people in Relationshitts. Not nice, Mantra. I thought you were better than that, dear. :roll

cods

Post by cods » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:08 am

Neferti~ wrote:Cods has been a Member here at PA for TWO MONTHS ... unfortunately, she doesn't understand what PA is all about. ONLY the EL (currently Super Nova) gets voted in .... the Mods are APPOINTED by the new EL. I was asked to be a Mod by SN when he was first elected but I declined.

Nobody made Mantra withdraw from being a Mod ... that was her decision. Now I see that she is abusing PA people in Relationshitts. Not nice, Mantra. I thought you were better than that, dear. :roll

hat happens when you apply boot to prime anus?
Reply #6 - Today at 6:59am Quote Thanks Cods and Unforgiven for your support on SN's notice thread. He's a nice person, but I'm not able to post back there for a while. I couldn't survive as a moderator - so as an ordinary member - I would be slaughtered with abuse and wouldn't stand a chance of survival.

However that only applies to me - all the recent new members will be looked after very well to prove that PA is a welcoming place and looks after their own.

Good luck SN. PA will do well now under your leadership with some positive direction and no encumbrances.

your version of abuse nef... thats a laugh

she was pushed nef.....but believe your version and IQs version if you must..

but the majority knows she was pushed/helped..

nef I do understand how the election works....

all I am saying is... two people who were not elected seem to run the place...since day one of joining IQ has bitched about mantra being a mod..

its not rocket science...it was his plan to get rid of her flex his POWER if you like...

it seems to work for you.

cods

Post by cods » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:13 am

its hard not to notice nef.
but you never seem to miss an instalment
from RELATIONSHIPS>>

you are always talking about the place.. funny that!

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:25 am

You missed a post, cods. :twisted: THIS is the abuse I was talking about.
Mantra said:
Cods - give it a go. There really are only two people who can be truly obnoxious and force someone off a forum. IQ is going to miss me. He'll have to find someone else to abuse. Hope it's not you Cods.

And Neferti is actually an asset to any forum because she makes everyone else look intelligent.

You can always complain to SN or BO if it gets too much. I think they would both give you some support.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:39 am

NOBODY pushed Mantra to resign as Mod. Whatever was said was ALL on the Forum for you and everybody else to read and argue about, if you wanted to.

I was annoyed that Dr Caligari (Unforgiven) was UNBANNED IMMEDIATELY after his other sock DENIZEN had been banned. One ID was banned then the other ID of the same person (Unforgiven) was UNBANNED immediately and it was ALL BECAUSE MANTRA RECOMMENDED IT .... that was her words she wrote it in one of the threads. All Dr C does here is be a NUISANCE ... he is still doing it and that is why he was banned in the first place and as Unforgiven, is apparently banned again at OzPol. The person is an idiot. All he does is post one-liners, usually abuse. Why Mantra wanted him back here, who knows, maybe she likes it when somebody abuses anybody but herself and her "pals"?

Apart from that I didn't have any problems with Mantra being a Mod. She didn't change any of my posts (which is why IQ was pissed off, she fiddled with his posts in SPARTA). Anyway, it was her decision. Plus she had already threatened to "leave" ages ago until we all said "Please stay".

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:02 pm

I have no problem with mantra as a poster. I have posted along side her in the same forums for a decade.
She gives as good as she gets but is not moderator material. She never has been and she knows it from past experience.

And cods, your 'poor wilting violet clutching her pearls' image you are trying to project is funny as fuck.
You should do satire more often.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:21 pm

Oh, Mantra, since you are undoubtedly reading here! I have never gone running to the Mods, either here or at OzPol. I have NEVER even reported anybody.

I stand up for myself and say exactly what I think on the Forum for all to see .... this is one reason I have the so-called reputation of being "abusive" ... at least I do it to your face and don't pretend that butter wouldn't melt in my mouth and REPORT all and sundry to the Mods. I do try to be honest, unlike some who tittle tattle behind people's backs.