Living rent free

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
IQS.RLOW

Living rent free

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:19 pm

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl? ... 6864870/30
Oh I see. That's the unmistakable work of NOIQ.

I tried to register as 'Aussie' but was told it was not available. If an 'Aussie' has posted that sort of crap there, it too will be the ever so delightful NOIQ who ought never be allowed in any Forum, ever. He is here, in drag, laughing his head off at us
Sorry to disappoint your paranoia and obsession over me Ozzzzz but it isn't me (although I fully support anyone who fucks with gweggy and yourself being the fuckwits that you are). However you are correct that I am laughing my head off at you.
:rofl :rofl :rofl

One day you might get something correct but I doubt it. You have never been right once in the decade I've seen you wiping your curry stained arsehole over forums. Die screaming in a fire, fluffy bunny.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

IQS.RLOW

Re: Living rent free

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:59 pm

NOIQ has reacted to that at PA. My my....how would he even know it was posted if he was not here, all the time. Why would he even read this nondescript meaningless Thread. What a dead give-a-way. Way to hang yourself you grubby piece of
You are the one who summons me Ozzz.
I am the one who knocks. 8-)

Living in your head rent free has the added effect of your shallow thoughts echoing around your empty scone.

Once again, you've fucked yourself in your own arse. :lol:
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:29 pm

Ozzz actually tried to register at that "forum" as "Aussie" and couldn't so he registered as Phil E Buster instead? :rofl :rofl :rofl

Why did he bother registering at all? Is he into dogging and so forth? :rofl :rofl

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:21 pm

Neferti~ wrote:Why did he bother registering at all?
Stalking!

Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:08 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote:
NOIQ has reacted to that at PA. My my....how would he even know it was posted if he was not here, all the time. Why would he even read this nondescript meaningless Thread. What a dead give-a-way. Way to hang yourself you grubby piece of

Living in your head rent free has the added effect of your shallow thoughts echoing around your empty scone.

Neferti and Black Orchid have openings for you.
Polanimal management allows slander and insults in user profile signatures.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:01 pm

Dr. Caligari wrote:
IQS.RLOW wrote:

Neferti and Black Orchid have openings for you.
Not needed while you continue to suckle at my nutsack, gimp.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sat May 27, 2017 10:44 pm

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl? ... 7821/15#15

Still living rent free in Hotel Aussiefornia's head :lol:
I can check out any time I like, but apparently I can never leave. :Hi

I never realised that bitch slapping the soft little fluffy bunny so badly and so often had hurt the precious snowflake so much he still hasn't gotten over it after nearly a decade. :lol:

I do hope he's planning something special for the anniversary of Arsies ten years of tears. 8-) :yahoo

skippy

Post by skippy » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:54 pm

I'm surprised he has time for you IQ. It looks like he is too busy trying to intimidate cods with his usual aggression he has towards women. Lucky you don't know him in person cods, he likes to bash women he disagrees with.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:02 pm

skippy wrote:I'm surprised he has time for you IQ. It looks like he is too busy trying to intimidate cods with his usual aggression he has towards women. Lucky you don't know him in person cods, he likes to bash women he disagrees with.
Oh, I think that Cods has caught on to Aussie's tactics, she is yet to catch on to what Jovial Monk is all about though. :yahoo

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:08 pm

Hatred is a cancer and he is riddled with it.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.