New forum

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
skippy

New forum

Post by skippy » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:08 am

I see a new forum is on the horizen.
Two shitty forums that nobody uses are combining to make one shitty forum that nobody will use.
Should be great. :rofl

lisa jones

Re: New forum

Post by lisa jones » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:26 am

skippy wrote:I see a new forum is on the horizen.
Two shitty forums that nobody uses are combining to make one shitty forum that nobody will use.
Should be great. :rofl
Yep....and it's typical of those 2 lonely failed nobodies.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:14 am

What is this new forum ?

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:45 am

Redneck wrote:What is this new forum ?
That's for us to know and you to find out. :rofl

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:05 am

you mean my new subforum at OP? it is only visible to a few so far ...

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:17 am

Ok....so you let the cat out of the bag. Why?
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:31 am

AiA in Atlanta wrote:you mean my new subforum at OP? it is only visible to a few so far ...
That has been around for ages, thats not new!

Please try to keep up! :roll:

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:13 pm

http://littleozzybloke.com/lobdc1/index.php
Hi all,

All the bills have now been paid up to the 20th March, 2017. I may not renew those payments next year, and have made tentative arrangements with Antonius (aka Jovial Monk aka HBS Guy) that this Board migrate to his site where a special subforum called Fair Bloody Dinkum will be established. I will be Admin of that section and Nanham, AussieNan and Kiwigran will be Mods there. So, the same Team of Management continues.

Nanham and I already have accounts there having been Members for quite a while. Kiwigran and AussieNan have now registered.

I encourage you all to register at the new site, look around ~ take your time.

To the extent that Monk is able on a technical basis, as much of this Board as he can will be moved to his site.

The sole reason for this move is to facilitate enjoying interaction with a greater number of people. We have only a handful of Members who post here. While many joined after I took the place over, those people were unable to maintain interest, as most of them, if not all, were more interested in politics than anything else.

You will see that Monk's Board provides for a range of interests including politics.

Now, you will immediately see the name ~ Political Animal. I stress.....Monk’s site is not the notorious Political Animal which is a sewer of the worst kind.

I made this decision before I paid all the renewals so that everyone would have almost 12 months to become aware of what will be happening and so they can get used to the new site while still being able to post here. It makes for a very seamless transition.

While you may like to change it, I hope you will consider retaining your current user name when you register at the new site.

The address of Monk’s site is:

http://www.polanimal.com.au/index.php

Cheers
Aussie
:purple :yellow :purple :yellow :purple :yellow
:yahoo :clap :tweed :f :tease :OMG :WTF

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:10 am

:rofl :rofl :rofl

So Aussies forum is basically now just a thread on the Twitter blog where he claims "admin" of his little thread :rofl
Considering the dick swinging those two fuckwits normally carry on with, I can see one epic sword fight eventually happening and Aussie will be the loser.

This is a perfect example of Blair's Law in action.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... %27s%20Law
Coined by Australian journalist, Tim Blair as "the ongoing process by which the world's multiple idiocies are becoming one giant, useless force."
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:15 am

Now, you will immediately see the name ~ Political Animal. I stress.....Monk’s site is not the notorious Political Animal which is a sewer of the worst kind.

So laf. Monk's "Political Animal" is nothing but a cheap knockoff of this one ...