New forum

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
skippy

Re: New forum

Post by skippy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:02 am

AiA in Atlanta wrote:Now, you will immediately see the name ~ Political Animal. I stress.....Monk’s site is not the notorious Political Animal which is a sewer of the worst kind.

So laf. Monk's "Political Animal" is nothing but a cheap knockoff of this one ...
I really did LOL at this -
While many joined after I took the place over, those people were unable to maintain interest

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:23 pm

Aussie wrote: Now, you will immediately see the name ~ Political Animal. I stress.....Monk’s site is not the notorious Political Animal which is a sewer of the worst kind.
Yet this sewer of the worst kind is the very one Arsie has been so obsessed with that he's tried and temporarily succeeded in taking control of numerous times using tactics of a sewer rat. Spoze that makes Arsie the Turd Master. :clap

Admittedly I've been almost as obsessed with this forum as Arsie, and why I've stuck with it for 12 years.
It's the original PA and the best. If Arsie didn't keep making a kunt of himself, he'd still be welcome here.
And Monk's forum is a poor copy of PA.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:25 pm

skippy wrote: I really did LOL at this -
While many joined after I took the place over, those people were unable to maintain interest
I didn't laugh, but I was surprised by the self depreciating honesty.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:43 pm

Outlaw Yogi wrote:
skippy wrote: I really did LOL at this -
I didn't laugh, but I was surprised by the self depreciating honesty.
It did raise a slight smile on my part as well! :rofl