Aussies member names in thread titles

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
lisa jones

Re: Aussies member names in thread titles

Post by lisa jones » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:20 pm

cods wrote:hi lisa sorry to hear about hubby....good boy he went to the doctor though

thats half the battle with men
Hey Cods....you're not wrong.

He's been sleeping peacefully for 5 hrs now....thanks to various high dosage pain relief and sedation regimes.

Poor bugger hasn't had much sleep for 3 days now.

I'm so exhausted because I've been running up and down for him (and of course the rest of the family). I just can't settle down and sleep in case he wakes up. I don't want him staggering/falling plus he needs my help to get up anyway.

He probably should be in hospital but he's fighting that option atm.

Can't say I blame him. I hate hospitals too.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:45 am

Ah.....here it is.

Update on Hubby : Took him to hospital yesterday (and yep he was kicking/screaming/fighting it all the way but I'd had enough of everything).

Diagnosis? RENAL COLIC (apparently more painful than childbirth <--------hard to believe but apparently true).

Result? Hospital is currently taking good care of him. I'm so relieved because I knew I couldn't do anything more for him and he was suffering despite all my efforts to make him feel better using a round the clock strong sedation/pain relief care plan.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

skippy

Post by skippy » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:58 pm

I see the women basher has indirectly replied to this thread. :rofl

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:28 am

skippy wrote:I see the women basher has indirectly replied to this thread. :rofl
I note he presumes this with the Brian Ross thread.
[This was commenced elsewhere and moved here by Effendi on the evening of the 2nd April, 1017, probably because the Thread Title contains the name of a Member. Mod.]
ROFL Note the date! :rofl

No, Arsehole Aussie. ALL the junk topics that are started in Chat or General end up in your DUMP. Haven't you noticed? Once there the "conversation" ends abruptly .... you should take the hint, it has nothing to do with the Relationshitts Mod being popular, more like the exact opposite. :rofl

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:56 am

Nice to see the Aussie admiration society up early on Monday morning!

Led by the old hag herself!

:rofl

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:04 am

Redneck wrote:Nice to see the Aussie admiration society up early on Monday morning!

Led by the old hag herself!

:rofl
Putting :rofl at the end of ABUSE doesn't make it less abusive.

Besides this is Off Topic and Arsehole Aussie will go spare if he comes here and there is nothing to read about him. His mole was caught out and banned. Hasn't he asked you to spy for him yet?

Why don't you go and play in your Chook House? It's looking a little neglected. Nobody seems to post there any more. How sad.