Aussies member names in thread titles

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Neferti

Re: Aussies member names in thread titles

Post by Neferti » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:40 pm

Sir Bobby wrote:Yet Aussie is still there on Ozpolitic as an esteemed moderator.

go figure?
I think he gives Freediver FREE legal advice Remember that several annoying people are QUEENSLANDERS. :rofl

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:08 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Sir Bobby wrote:Yet Aussie is still there on Ozpolitic as an esteemed moderator.

go figure?
I think he gives Freediver FREE legal advice Remember that several annoying people are QUEENSLANDERS. :rofl

Free legal advice from Aussie would be worth what you paid for it - zero.

I've got to hand it to Aussie though:

He's still there!

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:47 am

IQS.RLOW wrote:Strange how he can't even stick to his own rules.

John Smith has even questioned him over the latest thread in relationshits, where he makes the excuse that someone who possesses the testices that Aussie wishes he had, has made the move, but that hasn't stopped him applying his rules to moved threads before...I wonder what is stopping him now, other than Smith has made it known that Aussie is a fuckheads.

The telling part is that in Aussies sticky threads, he has had a member and a Gmod name as the title of a thread for nearly 2 years that he himself created.
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1430818709
The Lisa/Andrei thing.
So if you decide to go to the sewer of Aussie, just remember his rules only apply to those that he targets. Aussie and his taint lickers are only subject to the Aussie rule of "It is ok for me, but not for thee but lick my nuts and I will make thou meeeee" :roll:

Hypocritical Fuckwit makes an idiot of himself yet again :roll:
Aussie's always been consistent in the area of Hypocritical Fuckwittery.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

cods

Post by cods » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:59 am

Neferti~ wrote:

go figure?

I have to pay that one nef.......maybe even a free cab ride.. ;) ;) :lol: :lol:

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:48 pm

go figure?

I remember Aussie trying to blackmail FD years ago in PA, but FD managed to brush it off easily.
I've long suspected FD only puts up with Aussie's antics because Aussie has dirt on FD.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:57 pm

Sir Bobby wrote: Free legal advice from Aussie would be worth what you paid for it - zero.
Quite a reasonable assumption. Several years ago, after years of Aussie telling us he's "a lawyer" I mentioned that I seem to know more about criminal law (being a former guest of Max security at Parramatta) than he does.
His 2 word reply was "Divorce Lawyer". Then boxy called him a parasite.
Sir Bobby wrote:I've got to hand it to Aussie though:

He's still there!
Well Aussie fits the psychological profile of a psychopath = 'control freak', and has a known history of cyber stalking and hacking. So the obvious conclusion is 'black mail'.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:58 pm

Outlaw Yogi wrote:

go figure?

I remember Aussie trying to blackmail FD years ago in PA, but FD managed to brush it off easily.
I've long suspected FD only puts up with Aussie's antics because Aussie has dirt on FD.
Pure speculation -

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:55 pm

Outlaw Yogi wrote:I've long suspected FD only puts up with Aussie's antics because Aussie has dirt on FD.
what a bunch of old women :roll :roll :roll

FD doesn't care about your problem with aussie, Aussie follows the rules so FD leaves him alone.

ohh,, and before you say something stupid, I think Aussies as big a dickhead as you, so forget it.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:05 pm

J o h n S m i t h wrote:
Outlaw Yogi wrote:I've long suspected FD only puts up with Aussie's antics because Aussie has dirt on FD.

FD doesn't care about your problem with aussie, Aussie follows the rules so FD leaves him alone.

ohh,, and before you say something stupid, I think Aussies as big a dickhead as you, so forget it.
We know....you've been in Relationshits telling Aussie that all fucking night. :rofl
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:09 pm

J o h n S m i t h wrote:

yes - Fireball.