Welcome Agnes

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
lisa jones

Re: Welcome Agnes

Post by lisa jones » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:04 pm

AiA in Atlanta wrote:
Redneck wrote:
Redneck wrote:She seems to have really lost it over at the other place!
Silly bitch has banned me again from the Tavern, seems she has forgotten that she had already banned me!

The funny part is I have never posted in there to my knowledge. (And never will for that matter!) :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Aussie has lost it as well: he banned me from Relationshits yet I don't post there because I have the good sense not to :lol:
One time when Aussie banned me from his sub forum....he posted all about it there.

He was very clear and precise about the dates etc.

Unfortunately the ban period he specified ended before it even began. It was hilarious because the ban effectively allowed me to just keep posting.

:rofl
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Agnes

Post by Agnes » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:02 am

cods wrote:is this the very same agnes from ozpol???..

welcome welcome can we have a party arty sn.. come on I will bring a bottle of red...

mind you agnes will now join the rest of us in the sin bin at ozpol...never to be forgiven...what have you done agnes???????
I can't do any worse than I am over there atm cods- I will admit that- :roll

Agnes

Post by Agnes » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:55 am

Agnes~ wrote:
cods wrote:is this the very same agnes from ozpol???..

welcome welcome can we have a party arty sn.. come on I will bring a bottle of red...

mind you agnes will now join the rest of us in the sin bin at ozpol...never to be forgiven...what have you done agnes???????
The last I looked nothing cods- ? :rose

cods

Post by cods » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:36 am

many happy returns agnes..

I think the girls out number the blokes here now...thats a plus.. :clap

Agnes

Post by Agnes » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:36 pm

cods wrote:many happy returns agnes..

I think the girls out number the blokes here now...thats a plus.. :clap
Party time a big pink cake and wine dont forget the fizz :meet

Agnes

Post by Agnes » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:19 pm

Redneck wrote:
Silly bitch has banned me again from the Tavern, seems she has forgotten that she had already banned me!

The funny part is I have never posted in there to my knowledge. (And never will for that matter!) :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Oh yes you did many times-you were the main love interest at the CWA don't you remember ?

Agnes

Post by Agnes » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:52 am

Agnes~ wrote:
Redneck wrote:

Oh yes you did many times-you were the main love interest at the CWA don't you remember dear ?

Agnes

Post by Agnes » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:10 am

Agnes~ wrote:
Agnes~ wrote:
Redneck wrote:

Oh yes you did many times-you were the main love interest at the CWA don't you remember dear ? I find a good stiff mug of Horlicks to be just the thing for a touch of amnesia

cods

Post by cods » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:31 am

dont know whats the matter with red... cant be midlife crises hes long past that..

has anyone noticed the men are so grumpy...jump on every little word and make an issue out of it...

why on earth do you some onto a chat forum and only want to chat to those who agree with you... :roll:

just lately my list of do not approach under any circumstances has grown and all males....

if I dont do that.. I find I stoop to their level and i dont want to be like that...

wont be long and I will be talking to myself... :buddy

Agnes

Post by Agnes » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:12 pm

Well Red banned me from his place ages ago- monk banned me too because of the whole annie thing- but its like only being banned once because they all consist of the same pp- Red banned me and then in his shout box abused me ( that was mean) then have a whine about being excluded from the Tavern - I know what you mean cods and I think its called change of life- most of the ones I have trouble with are in the same stage of life I would hazard a guess- just nasty for no reason- if you cant have a laugh you may as well go back to bed and stay there