Old flames

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Agnes

Re: Old flames

Post by Agnes » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:12 pm

Once I am done with someone I never look back~ not even in curiosity~ I put my best in and if that isnt enough then it is really over and done- I have a couple come find me but no joy for them I am afraid~ definitely no love lost on my behalf once I decide its over-

The only guy I cried over was my first love- and I took that hard- he lived in NZ and was a farmers son- things just worked against both of us because we were too young 17-19 respectively- but no regrets- I wasnt even curious about him after the fact tbh-

cods

Post by cods » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:08 am

Agnes~ wrote:Once I am done with someone I never look back~ not even in curiosity~ I put my best in and if that isnt enough then it is really over and done- I have a couple come find me but no joy for them I am afraid~ definitely no love lost on my behalf once I decide its over-

The only guy I cried over was my first love- and I took that hard- he lived in NZ and was a farmers son- things just worked against both of us because we were too young 17-19 respectively- but no regrets- I wasnt even curious about him after the fact tbh-

best way to be agnes....wishing for what might have been is not healthy, life isnt like Hollywood where they all seem to live happily ever after.....

Agnes

Post by Agnes » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:47 pm

cods wrote:
Agnes~ wrote:Once I am done with someone I never look back~ not even in curiosity~ I put my best in and if that isnt enough then it is really over and done- I have a couple come find me but no joy for them I am afraid~ definitely no love lost on my behalf once I decide its over-

best way to be agnes....wishing for what might have been is not healthy, life isnt like Hollywood where they all seem to live happily ever after.....
yes cods there is no point in looking back - but curiosity is harmless I guess- happily ever after is only experienced by a small few and they are the very lucky ones

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:48 pm

I don't think ANYONE is looking back except out of curiosity!

I have checked up on school friends and so forth with absolutely NO intention of contacting them. They are in the PAST.

I don't even keep in touch with people I worked with .... we had absolutely nothing in common, except work gossip.

Agnes

Post by Agnes » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:14 pm

Neferti~ wrote:I don't think ANYONE is looking back except out of curiosity!

I have checked up on school friends and so forth with absolutely NO intention of contacting them. They are in the PAST.

I don't even keep in touch with people I worked with .... we had absolutely nothing in common, except work gossip.
YOU say curiosity as if there were any other reason- who implied there were any other reason- certainly not ME! I was speaking for myself!

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:33 pm

Agnes~ wrote: YOU say curiosity as if there were any other reason- who implied there were any other reason- certainly not ME! I was speaking for myself!