#nomoreboysandgirls

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Gordon

#nomoreboysandgirls

Post by Gordon » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:36 pm

Ohhh....myyyyy.....FARKING....GOD

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR0AnbzW2hw[/youtube]

Gordon

Re: #nomoreboysandgirls

Post by Gordon » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:37 pm

You can use the YouTube link above the response box but then you need to delete the s from https.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:50 pm

I didn't have daughters so I guess my boys were presented with more boyish and educational toys and looking at the video it is quite sexist to do so.

But if I did have daughters I would like to think that I would provide the same brain stimulating toys that I provided for the boys. I would never just surround a girl child with dolls and frills.

BigP

Post by BigP » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:58 pm

Black Orchid wrote:I didn't have daughters so I guess my boys were presented with more boyish and educational toys and looking at the video it is quite sexist to do so.

But if I did have daughters I would like to think that I would provide the same brain stimulating toys that I provided for the boys. I would never just surround a girl child with dolls and frills.

I have a boy and a girl, when they were toddlers my son had a doll and my daughter a bionicle ,,

mellie

Post by mellie » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:58 pm

Oh for god sake, don't these twits have something more important to do than sit around analysing their own play and gender biases?

We are different, its ok to treat children and adults in accordance with our gender.

So long as its respectful and not discriminatory.

I think these genderists think too much.

What about famine, disease, crime..... oh that's right, focusing on something significant to the world at large isn't really relevant to them, who'd rather swill organic chai lates and discuss this inconsequential garbage.

Sorry to those who enjoy chai lates, didn't mean to stereotype.

;)

So precious.
~A climate change denier is what an idiot calls a realist~https://g.co/kgs/6F5wtU

mellie

Post by mellie » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:00 pm

I always wanted a transfomer and loved my gem and rock collection :)
~A climate change denier is what an idiot calls a realist~https://g.co/kgs/6F5wtU

Gordon

Post by Gordon » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:04 pm

Black Orchid wrote:I didn't have daughters so I guess my boys were presented with more boyish and educational toys and looking at the video it is quite sexist.
Of course we know that within both sexes there is a spectrum but the overwhelmingly vast majority of boys and girls will naturally gravitate to boys stuff and girls stuff. Upbringing will temporarily steer a child one way or another but they tend to emerge at their biological set point regardless.

It seems these cretins believe gender is 100% a social construct.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:05 pm

BigP wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:I didn't have daughters so I guess my boys were presented with more boyish and educational toys and looking at the video it is quite sexist to do so.

I have a boy and a girl, when they were toddlers my son had a doll and my daughter a bionicle ,,
My oldest had a Miami Mike doll :rofl