What's for dinner?

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Aussie

Re: What's for dinner?

Post by Aussie » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:48 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:47 pm
Aussie wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:45 pm
Neferti~ wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:43 pm
Aussie wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:39 pm
Mr Neck tried a Constitutional amendment, and FD canned that on the very basis I am pointing out now. Nothing to do with the 2021 Election. It was a separate Thread.

Bobby is trying to backdoor what FD said and his 'Rule" is exactly what Redneck put up as an Amendment.
Yesterday's news. FD has given Bobby the keys and he will let him get on with it, unless there is a software problem or whatever that needs attending to. Rambling on, ad infinitum is not doing you any favours. Go and mow the lawn or something. :mrgreen:
It was only about a fortnight ago. FD canned it.
Yesterday .... like the day before today! Get it?
Proposed Amendment to the PA Constitution

Post by freediver » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:45 pm
I think it's a bad idea. It defeats the purpose of petitions as a way of getting around a bad moderator. All they have to do is rotate the bans on people who do not like them.
Note well, Bobby.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:52 pm

Aussie wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:41 pm
Bobby wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:38 pm
Aussie wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:34 pm

I have told you that I will not start or support any move to unseat you for three months.

You are ignoring the comments of FD. This rule allows you to rotate banning on people you don't like, and under you Rule, they cannot vote for three months after the ban expires. All the EL has to do is keep bannings going consecutively. The Rule is totally and clearly unconstitutional. If you doubt me, ask FD.

Aussie,
no one will ever be banned because I don't like them.
I am not going to ask FD.
He has a hands off approach here.
He has enough to handle running the other forum.
It matters not what your motive might be....the 'Rule' remains completely unconstitutional. What you are saying is the same as buying a gun and protesting that you should be allowed to keep it unlawfully, promising never to shoot anyone.
Come on Aussie - you need to have a bit more faith in me than that.

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:52 pm

Aussie wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:48 pm
Neferti~ wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:47 pm
Aussie wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:45 pm
Neferti~ wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:43 pm
Aussie wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:39 pm
Mr Neck tried a Constitutional amendment, and FD canned that on the very basis I am pointing out now. Nothing to do with the 2021 Election. It was a separate Thread.

Bobby is trying to backdoor what FD said and his 'Rule" is exactly what Redneck put up as an Amendment.
Yesterday's news. FD has given Bobby the keys and he will let him get on with it, unless there is a software problem or whatever that needs attending to. Rambling on, ad infinitum is not doing you any favours. Go and mow the lawn or something. :mrgreen:
It was only about a fortnight ago. FD canned it.
Yesterday .... like the day before today! Get it?
Proposed Amendment to the PA Constitution

Post by freediver » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:45 pm
I think it's a bad idea. It defeats the purpose of petitions as a way of getting around a bad moderator. All they have to do is rotate the bans on people who do not like them.
Note well, Bobby.
Ah well Boobs you will just have to give him frequent bans as a solution.

If you need a Gmod with banning experience I am willing to volunteer.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:04 pm

Bobby wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:52 pm
Aussie wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:41 pm
Bobby wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:38 pm
Aussie wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:34 pm

I have told you that I will not start or support any move to unseat you for three months.

You are ignoring the comments of FD. This rule allows you to rotate banning on people you don't like, and under you Rule, they cannot vote for three months after the ban expires. All the EL has to do is keep bannings going consecutively. The Rule is totally and clearly unconstitutional. If you doubt me, ask FD.

Aussie,
no one will ever be banned because I don't like them.
I am not going to ask FD.
He has a hands off approach here.
He has enough to handle running the other forum.
It matters not what your motive might be....the 'Rule' remains completely unconstitutional. What you are saying is the same as buying a gun and protesting that you should be allowed to keep it unlawfully, promising never to shoot anyone.
Come on Aussie - you need to have a bit more faith in me than that.
Then why have the 'Rule?'

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:10 pm

Ya see Bobby...it is ONLY five days since FD pointed out the proposal of Redneck went against the basic tenet of the Constitution. Yet, despite what he said, you have moved in such a way as proves FD totally correct...you are vindicating his comment.......trying to introduce a Rule which entrenches you as EL for as long as you wish. It is not only a 'get fucked freediver' slap in the face by you, it is not a good sign of your own confidence of being able to get the Members behind you. It has Idi Amin etched all over it.

Do the right thing and ditch the 'Rule.' I am concerned that if you don't you will have the embarrassment of FD dumping on you.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:42 pm

Aussie wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:10 pm
Ya see Bobby...it is ONLY five days since FD pointed out the proposal of Redneck went against the basic tenet of the Constitution. Yet, despite what he said, you have moved in such a way as proves FD totally correct...you are vindicating his comment.......trying to introduce a Rule which entrenches you as EL for as long as you wish. It is not only a 'get fucked freediver' slap in the face by you, it is not a good sign of your own confidence of being able to get the Members behind you. It has Idi Amin etched all over it.

Do the right thing and ditch the 'Rule.' I am concerned that if you don't you will have the embarrassment of FD dumping on you.
What the fuck has Red's proposed change to the Constitution regarding Petitions got to do with Bobby's RULES!

You have THREE MONTHS to behave yourself. Get used to it. NOBODY wanted you back in the first place, think yourself lucky that Bobby got the EL job.

Now you are just nit-picking, Arsie. Go and mow the lawn or do something useful. :h

Extra Rules
viewtopic.php?f=74&t=16270

Proposed amendment to the PA Constitution
viewtopic.php?f=74&t=18261

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:51 pm

Bobby wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:21 pm
Neferti~ wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:15 pm
Bobby wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:12 pm
She is an unrepentant doxxer.
Hi Nef,
is that true?

Does it matter?

Not Really Nef,
Aussie wants to go on about it.
I feel the topic has been done to death on the other forum
and there was no end result - no resolution -
it actually got boring towards the end.
I really don't care what his name is -
I have heard at least 3 different names for him.
Who knows which one is correct if any?

Just don't anyone here try to post personal information
or they will be banned.
It does matter because I will continue to 'go on about it' until the doxxer shows the appropriate level of remorse, and provides an apology, not only to me. It is bizarre she is even allowed to be here where she has not, in any way, been penalised for her bastardry.

I will call a spade a spade, and I will call a doxxing arsehole, a doxxing arsehole. It is plain indisputable fact, gloated about by the doxxing arsehole.

Neferti

Arsie Whining On and On and On

Post by Neferti » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:10 pm

I have done nothing here at PA to be sorry about. I already said "sorry" at OzPol and had a 2+ year BAN. If you missed it, that's your fault. So get off my case and start mowing that lawn or something.

Aussie

Re: Arsie Whining On and On and On

Post by Aussie » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:17 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:10 pm
I have done nothing here at PA to be sorry about. I already said "sorry" at OzPol and had a 2+ year BAN. If you missed it, that's your fault. So get off my case and start mowing that lawn or something.
I will never get off your case and the closest you will ever get to that is by making a full apology not only to me but to everyone* whose lives you have impacted because of your doxxing. That* includes the Members of at least three Forums.

Does Mary Black etc etc etc etc etc etc mean anything to you?

As for what you have done here....you are lying and The Mole exposed you.

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:27 pm

Ban him Bobby for harassing other members!