What's for dinner?

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Bobby

Re: What's for dinner?

Post by Bobby » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:26 pm

Aussie wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:18 pm
Neferti~ wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:14 pm
Aussie wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:53 am
Neferti~ wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:38 am
Aussie wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:07 am
Is that right Bobby? I am on trial?
Sorry, wrong word. You are on PROBATION for 3 months!!!!!
Probation is a period of time, typically three months, when an employee is first employed, which allows either the employer or the employee to terminate the employment for any reason.
The only 'probation' I have agreed to is to wait three months before I get access to Sparta. The only element of that probation is effluxion of time, and nothing more. I have made quite plain that I will not accept any other limitation.

Bobby, you have been given a full and frank explanation of the stupid allegation of doxxing against me. Monk can do what he pleases. I will call a spade a spade and this doxxer here continues even now to gloat about her stalking/doxxing. I am quite happy to put my clean record on that issue up against her sullied and disgraceful one. She is an unrepentant doxxer.
May I draw your attention to the new EL's RULES.

New rules covering probationary members.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=16270&p=302724#p302724
Those Imposed and Corrupt Rules of Bobby are totally unconstitutional. Ask freediver. He will tell you that it seeks to entirely defeat the basic premise of the Constitution....to severely limit the power of EL to entrench themself.

It's only for 3 months Aussie and it only applies to new members or
returning members who had been banned.
The constitution still applies for all other members.
If they voted they could oust me at any time.
Also - I promise not to ban anyone on a whim.
I will not abuse my banning powers.
I also ask politely that I be given a fair go to turn this place around.
3 months is a short time.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:31 pm

If something unconstitutional is attempted it is not 'being a pain' to point it out.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:34 pm

Bobby wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:26 pm
Aussie wrote:
Neferti~ wrote:
Aussie wrote:
Neferti~ wrote:

The only 'probation' I have agreed to is to wait three months before I get access to Sparta. The only element of that probation is effluxion of time, and nothing more. I have made quite plain that I will not accept any other limitation.

Bobby, you have been given a full and frank explanation of the stupid allegation of doxxing against me. Monk can do what he pleases. I will call a spade a spade and this doxxer here continues even now to gloat about her stalking/doxxing. I am quite happy to put my clean record on that issue up against her sullied and disgraceful one. She is an unrepentant doxxer.

Those Imposed and Corrupt Rules of Bobby are totally unconstitutional. Ask freediver. He will tell you that it seeks to entirely defeat the basic premise of the Constitution....to severely limit the power of EL to entrench themself.

It's only for 3 months Aussie and it only applies to new members or
returning members who had been banned.
The constitution still applies for all other members.
If they voted they could oust me at any time.
Also - I promise not to ban anyone on a whim.
I will not abuse my banning powers.
I also ask politely that I be given a fair go to turn this place around.
3 months is a short time.
I have told you that I will not start or support any move to unseat you for three months.

You are ignoring the comments of FD. This rule allows you to rotate banning on people you don't like, and under you Rule, they cannot vote for three months after the ban expires. All the EL has to do is keep bannings going consecutively. The Rule is totally and clearly unconstitutional. If you doubt me, ask FD.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:36 pm

Aussie wrote:
Neferti~ wrote:
Aussie wrote:
Neferti~ wrote:
Aussie wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:07 am
Is that right Bobby? I am on trial?
Probation is a period of time, typically three months, when an employee is first employed, which allows either the employer or the employee to terminate the employment for any reason.

I am sure all that was discussed in the Election 2021 Discussion thread. It's in the Dungeon .... go trawl through it for yourself. That'll give you something to do. ;)

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:38 pm

Aussie wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:34 pm

I have told you that I will not start or support any move to unseat you for three months.

You are ignoring the comments of FD. This rule allows you to rotate banning on people you don't like, and under you Rule, they cannot vote for three months after the ban expires. All the EL has to do is keep bannings going consecutively. The Rule is totally and clearly unconstitutional. If you doubt me, ask FD.

Aussie,
no one will ever be banned because I don't like them.
I am not going to ask FD.
He has a hands off approach here.
He has enough to handle running the other forum.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:39 pm

Mr Neck tried a Constitutional amendment, and FD canned that on the very basis I am pointing out now. Nothing to do with the 2021 Election. It was a separate Thread.

Bobby is trying to backdoor what FD said and his 'Rule" is exactly what Redneck put up as an Amendment.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:41 pm

Bobby wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:38 pm
Aussie wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:34 pm

Aussie,
no one will ever be banned because I don't like them.
I am not going to ask FD.
He has a hands off approach here.
He has enough to handle running the other forum.
It matters not what your motive might be....the 'Rule' remains completely unconstitutional. What you are saying is the same as buying a gun and protesting that you should be allowed to keep it unlawfully, promising never to shoot anyone.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:43 pm

Aussie wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:39 pm
Mr Neck tried a Constitutional amendment, and FD canned that on the very basis I am pointing out now. Nothing to do with the 2021 Election. It was a separate Thread.

Bobby is trying to backdoor what FD said and his 'Rule" is exactly what Redneck put up as an Amendment.
Yesterday's news. FD has given Bobby the keys and he will let him get on with it, unless there is a software problem or whatever that needs attending to. Rambling on, ad infinitum is not doing you any favours. Go and mow the lawn or something. :mrgreen:

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:45 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:43 pm
Aussie wrote:

Yesterday's news. FD has given Bobby the keys and he will let him get on with it, unless there is a software problem or whatever that needs attending to. Rambling on, ad infinitum is not doing you any favours. Go and mow the lawn or something. :mrgreen:
It was only about a fortnight ago. FD canned it.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:47 pm

Aussie wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:45 pm
Neferti~ wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:43 pm
Aussie wrote:

It was only about a fortnight ago. FD canned it.
Yesterday .... like the day before today! Get it?