A: Principles, consistency and ethics.

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
IQS.RLOW

A: Principles, consistency and ethics.

Post by IQS.RLOW » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:44 am

Q: What does a lawyer who has been labelled "unlawful" by a royal commission lack?
Proxy posts for perm. banned person.
Mar 11th, 2017 at 2:14pm
On another Thread, a member has been posting quotes made elsewhere by a person who is permanently banned at OzPol.

I've given that matter some thought over the last day, and have decided that in Relationships, no-one may relay messages or requests or quote posts on behalf of any such person. For example, if elsewhere, such a person asks that a Member post something on their behalf here, doing so, is not allowed.

Even if that person makes no such request, anything of that kind which is posted here breaches this, and it will be deleted. If there are repeats, then further action is likely.

The whole point of a permanent ban is that the banned person may not 'communicate' with this Board in any way. What I have termed, 'proxy posts' defeat that purpose, and are not permitted in Relationships.
:lol:
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Super Nova

Re: A: Principles, consistency and ethics.

Post by Super Nova » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:46 am

It is to laugh....
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

BigP

Post by BigP » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:41 pm

""Member post something on their behalf here, doing so, is not allowed.""

And if they post it as their own opinion ?

BigP

Post by BigP » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:42 pm

To be honest with you IQ you are starting to sound like the free speech police lol