Have you been shopping in Coles

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
cods

Have you been shopping in Coles

Post by cods » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:08 pm

of late?

they are giv ing away these little gizmos like copies of our groceries....with every $30 you spend..

I got another 4 today my grandson loves them.....anyway I had noticed the checkout making a mark on the dockets!!!!
today he had a stamp.. so I asked him what have I won [ I never stop hoping]...he said they have found people are going away and then coming back claiming they havent received these tokens......

I was gobsmacked....who would cheat like that??.. I am wondering if there is something in the water in this country.

a form of madness has most definitely impacted on us.... road rage for instance...is getting nastier....and now to hear of people doing something as petty as this seriously makes me wonder.....

BigP

Re: Have you been shopping in Coles

Post by BigP » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:48 pm

Cods society no longer has a moral compass, The welfare state has given to many people a sense of entitlement :mad

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:38 pm

I rejected the miniatures for weeks until 3 got slipped into my shopping bags last week and I took them out when I got home and just left them on the kitchen bench. A friend of my son's came around that night and said "oh oh oh what are they? My Mum collects them". I said I didn't have a clue and he could have them if he wanted. So he opened them up but they were ones his Mum already had so left them lol.

Then he told me people were selling them on Gumtree for $20 each and a complete set went for $1,000 :shock:

BigP

Post by BigP » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:34 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:38 pm
I rejected the miniatures for weeks until 3 got slipped into my shopping bags last week and I took them out when I got home and just left them on the kitchen bench. A friend of my son's came around that night and said "oh oh oh what are they? My Mum collects them". I said I didn't have a clue and he could have them if he wanted. So he opened them up but they were ones his Mum already had so left them lol.

Then he told me people were selling them on Gumtree for $20 each and a complete set went for $1,000 :shock:

A fool and their money are easily parted

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:39 pm

Very true and apparently there are those willing to part with it for little plastic things? :roll:

mellie

Post by mellie » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:40 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:39 pm
Very true and apparently there are those willing to part with it for little plastic things? :roll:
Nut cases with little more to do.

Ok for kids however I shop at woolies.
~A climate change denier is what an idiot calls a realist~https://g.co/kgs/6F5wtU

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:25 pm

I shop at both Coles and Woolies. I prefer Woolies meat but Coles is better for staples.

Helen Wellings said on the news the other night these little plastic and paper things are selling on Ebay for $2,000 for the set. I cannot believe it :shock:

It's not like they are some limited special edition treasure!

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:46 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:25 pm
I shop at both Coles and Woolies. I prefer Woolies meat but Coles is better for staples.

Helen Wellings said on the news the other night these little plastic and paper things are selling on Ebay for $2,000 for the set. I cannot believe it :shock:

It's not like they are some limited special edition treasure!
I suggest you do not watch free to air tv.
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.