Facebook

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
The Mechanic

Facebook

Post by The Mechanic » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:53 pm

Anyone else getting threats by facebook to add more friends or they start cutting off your feeds?

I used to be able to scroll down to see old posts or feeds but lately I get a message down at the bottom to tell me if I want to see more then I have to add more ‘fwiends” ... so then I refresh the page only to get say 3 or 4 posts ... so then I refresh the page again and I get one post and one add...

Like WTF.... :huh

Why can’t someone else invent a facebook that zuccaburg has nothing to do with and no spies selling our information... :evil:
Beware the Fury of a Patient Man Q WWG1WGA ▄︻╦デ╤一

sprintcyclist

Re: Facebook

Post by sprintcyclist » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:09 pm

I have had stuff like that happening.

Don't really use it much
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:53 pm

The Mechanic wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:53 pm
Anyone else getting threats by facebook to add more friends or they start cutting off your feeds?

I used to be able to scroll down to see old posts or feeds but lately I get a message down at the bottom to tell me if I want to see more then I have to add more ‘fwiends” ... so then I refresh the page only to get say 3 or 4 posts ... so then I refresh the page again and I get one post and one add...

Why can’t someone else invent a facebook that zuccaburg has nothing to do with and no spies selling our information... :evil:
It's a hacking scam and usually happens if someone on your friend's list sends you another request. Have you accepted a second request from someone already on your list? If so, delete them.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:27 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:53 pm
The Mechanic wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:53 pm

It's a hacking scam and usually happens if someone on your friend's list sends you another request. Have you accepted a second request from someone already on your list? If so, delete them.
thanks
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

The Mechanic

Post by The Mechanic » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:28 pm

Nope - I only have my two daughters on my list and i’ve Never had a friends request.. :huh?
Beware the Fury of a Patient Man Q WWG1WGA ▄︻╦デ╤一