Hello from Bulgaria

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
FLEKTARN

Re: Hello from Bulgaria

Post by FLEKTARN » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:16 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:07 pm
I believe that is what he was saying by "your clone forum'.

They mentioned this forum, I Googled, saw the same name and cover image. I confronted them, they started insulting me. It's there the whole drama.

Anyways.
The one that says the least can often have a very different perspective and hold the answer. The least qualified person may hold the most wisdom. When you don’t have knowledge or experience blocking your perspective, you can see problems and solutions.

BigP

Post by BigP » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:20 pm

FLEKTARN wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:41 pm
Hello from Bulgaria,

I got invited for the first time in an Australian forum called www.polanimal.com.au by someone called Aussie (Bush Lawyer on another forum). My nickname there is Fisherman. I literally registered 1-2 weeks ago. I never knew about Australian forums and what were they. Basically, they told me that's the land of the free and I can post whatever I want. I started posting articles about the destruction of Europe, about the Caravan, I started posting photos of truth basically.

They told me I should shut up and don't use the word "monkey". They claimed I was a "Nazi" even though I'm not a member of a party or claim any devotion to the Nazis :thumb

They mentioned some alternative forum, I googled and I found it, this one. They trash-talk you all the time so I figured I'd see for myself. They told me I will get banned here immediately and they said they're the most tolerant forum. They also mentioned some other OzPol forum and said it was a forum that died long ago after they banned the guy that's the admin on your clone -- some guy with a tractor on the avatar. They also said this OzPol forum has no views and no active members because "they are all Neo-Nazis there and nobody likes the Nazis". I'm just sharing their words :thumb

Screenshot: https://image.ibb.co/eMhpq0/sick.png

Anyways, just to say hello and say my story :thumb

Flek you sound a little too au fait with the goings on , But dont get me wrong ,welcome my right wing friend, maybe we can fly together,,

FLEKTARN

Post by FLEKTARN » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:34 pm

Thanks, BigP.

I am. I had a YouTube channel two years ago, got banned. I had a Facebook group called Flektarn which is still active but my Facebook admin profiles got banned so it's on autopilot. But that's not what angers me.

How it all started for me is probably how it all got started for most of you, most of us.

My business got hurt by the Liberals and their schemes, my pocket got hurt, and by the how I like to call them — the BIPs (Bangladesh, India, Pakistan) and Moslems, Africans. I'm well aware of scams, political correctness and such bullshits.

With my business always being highly digitally oriented, web design and typography and branding, those freaks working for $2 /hour are doing "wonders" for me. But not only that. You see...

When all of Europe is being invaded and businesses are closing, those ILLEGALS and other welfare BEGGARS have no work, no jobs, no housing, so they're stuck here chasing the Unicorn promised them by Soros & Co. What's happening is people are trying to protect their last assets and nobody will pay for digital goods anymore. Shit, people won't even pay for physical goods anymore. And that pushes me into a corner and opens my mouth in even bigger.

It's all entering into a new and more powerful stagnation where the only money being made are on scams and fake charities by the Liberals.
The one that says the least can often have a very different perspective and hold the answer. The least qualified person may hold the most wisdom. When you don’t have knowledge or experience blocking your perspective, you can see problems and solutions.

BigP

Post by BigP » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:43 pm

Looks like you will add a little flavour here, It would appear that your socks may indeed be new,, A warm welcome to you Flek

FLEKTARN

Post by FLEKTARN » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:36 pm

The reasons I left are mainly DonDeeHippy and johnsmith, who kept attacking my ideologies after they didn't agree with them. Typical backward behaving. I never said anything about their Liberal views on life, or the fact some of them had an Indian wife from the 3rd World, where they openly defecate. Yes. They shit on the streets of India. I can't do anything but notice. Maybe some of them took that personally and showed their true face. I hope for the greater good to find this place. I say something it's not personal. People taking it personal and making things difficult.