The downfall of the animals in POLANIMAL.COM.AU

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
FLEKTARN

Re: The downfall of the animals in POLANIMAL.COM.AU

Post by FLEKTARN » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:36 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:18 am
"polanimal" is a fake and a copy of the real Political Animal (or PA) which is this site. They stole our original banner and all of our forum names in the hope of tricking people into joining there.

We have since changed our banner to the blue one above and, which I think, is much more appealing and we have also changed all our forums and sub-forums.

The fake "polanimal" consists of a handful of members who are banned elsewhere (pariahs) and who appear to spend all day talking about other forums with sheer venom. At least one of them reads this forum 24/7 searching for some tidbit that they can use to close us down. It will never happen.

*waves* @ Aussie and save your PM threats for someone who cares :Hi

Thanks. Now it makes sense they didn't want me "snooping around". I also saw a topic there "OzPol and their members" so I asked them what's OzPol. The answer literally was "You don't go swim with the big fish yet. Stay here for a while, you get used to the atmosphere, and we'll send you to the sharks later."

It's somewhere around there in the threads, can't access their website now, it's down. They probably use some cheap hosting, or it's just Karma, or both. Anyways, it's funny how people think they can control me. They started behaving like they're my papas (papa = dad, in German).

Not to mention it's funny. I started making websites directly after the Internet was created. I actually helped them on a tip after they tried educating me about the Internet. Their hosting bugs and pulls a random 403 server error so I found the problem in like 1 minute. I got met with distrust and humiliatory-ish behavior. They just didn't stand the fact that the Bulgarian is helping them. Hurt their fake inflated little ego.
The one that says the least can often have a very different perspective and hold the answer. The least qualified person may hold the most wisdom. When you don’t have knowledge or experience blocking your perspective, you can see problems and solutions.