The downfall of the animals in POLANIMAL.COM.AU

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
FLEKTARN

The downfall of the animals in POLANIMAL.COM.AU

Post by FLEKTARN » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:28 am

http://polanimal.com.au/viewtopic.php?f ... 2&start=50

I wonder how far they could get. They banned me. For this thread. And by the way, Aussie is a sad person. The photo I posted of the border jumping Springratte, is not of a prison. It's actually the border at Ceuta, Spain. Illegal crossing from Morocco to Spain by apes.
The one that says the least can often have a very different perspective and hold the answer. The least qualified person may hold the most wisdom. When you don’t have knowledge or experience blocking your perspective, you can see problems and solutions.

FLEKTARN

Re: The downfall of the animals in POLANIMAL.COM.AU

Post by FLEKTARN » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:33 am

http://polanimal.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5164

Here in this thread their downfall is even bigger. Just read and laugh. It's actually quite not laughable. It's actually pathetic.
The one that says the least can often have a very different perspective and hold the answer. The least qualified person may hold the most wisdom. When you don’t have knowledge or experience blocking your perspective, you can see problems and solutions.

cods

Post by cods » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:52 am

oh dear Pol ANIMAL is all about doing and saying what the lefty dears want you to say.... :roll:

the only way you would find out was to jump in the deep end flek.....

it looks like fisherman will soon follow in your footsteps....he doesnt seem to learn that disagreeing or differing opinions are not allowed at monks..

when they start using the C word you know your time is up... :rofl :rofl :rofl

you wont have to put up with any of that here flek....yeah the righties here do give brian a hard time... but I have never seen him called the C word...

FLEKTARN

Post by FLEKTARN » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:57 am

I'm fisherman. That's my profile.

FLEKTARN

Post by FLEKTARN » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:07 am

Mister Brian here, he'll come around. I'll post enough evidence of Leftist atrocities and he'll know that he was wrong.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:22 am

Ah no he won't.
Bwian is a lost cause.
I've known him since 1996, when he was berating and ridiculing and Trolling, One Nation members and supporters. :du
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

FLEKTARN

Post by FLEKTARN » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:24 am

Rorschach wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:22 am
Ah no he won't.
Bwian is a lost cause.
I've known him since 1996, when he was berating and ridiculing and Trolling, One Nation members and supporters. :du

Bwian is a slang for Brian, correcto?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:35 am

Yes.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:47 am

Really? I thought it was the correct spelling... :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:18 am

"polanimal" is a fake and a copy of the real Political Animal (or PA) which is this site. They stole our original banner and all of our forum names in the hope of tricking people into joining there.

We have since changed our banner to the blue one above and, which I think, is much more appealing and we have also changed all our forums and sub-forums.

The fake "polanimal" consists of a handful of members who are banned elsewhere (pariahs) and who appear to spend all day talking about other forums with sheer venom. At least one of them reads this forum 24/7 searching for some tidbit that they can use to close us down. It will never happen.

*waves* @ Aussie and save your PM threats for someone who cares :Hi