Playground

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
cods

Re: Playground

Post by cods » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:31 pm

it does look like you read every post made bo...ok I know you are going to say ...no I dont...but thats what it looks like..

you would have to admit posts are very slow here....that isnt because of red or any abuse as you claim you keep that all here.....

to be honest and again i will put my foot in it but I do think the forum is over ruled...we are after all only human we get angry and sling off.!!

. at the end of the day this is getting like relationships....where he even bans certain words as well as people......sorry I know you dont agree with that, but its the way I see it put a foot wrong and you are sent to the naughty corner......for me at any rate its too much..

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:36 pm

cods wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:31 pm
it does look like you read every post made bo...ok I know you are going to say ...no I dont...but thats what it looks like..

you would have to admit posts are very slow here....that isnt because of red or any abuse as you claim you keep that all here.....

to be honest and again i will put my foot in it but I do think the forum is over ruled...we are after all only human we get angry and sling off.!!

. at the end of the day this is getting like relationships....where he even bans certain words as well as people......sorry I know you dont agree with that, but its the way I see it put a foot wrong and you are sent to the naughty corner......for me at any rate its too much..
Whatever you reckon, Cods. Were you happy with him calling you a fukwit and a fukkin old bag? :roll:

I know you love the fighting at OP but it really has spoiled the whole place. It takes over every thread and most people really don't like that sort of thing. Then you complain about it. You can't have it both ways.

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:42 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:36 pm
cods wrote:

Whatever you reckon, Cods. Were you happy with him calling you a fukwit and a fukkin old bag? :roll:

I know you love the fighting at OP but it really has spoiled the whole place. It takes over every thread and most people really don't like that sort of thing. Then you complain about it. You can't have it both ways.
I dont think I have called anyone a fuckwit or fucking old bag cods but dont let the truth get in the way of a good story!

At least Ozpol has lots of posters not like this place , which is like a friggin morgue with three or four pro trumpers posting!

:thumb

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:46 pm

Redneck wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:42 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
cods wrote:

I dont think I have called anyone a fuckwit or fucking old bag cods but dont let the truth get in the way of a good story!

At least Ozpol has lots of posters not like this place , which is like a friggin morgue with three or four pro trumpers posting!

It wasn't here Red it was at OzPol. Want me to find it for you? If you don't like it here why hang around complaining and tossing out personal abuse? Why not just PO?

What's your latest personal abuse thread over there? Something about Monk having a sex change operation? :roll:

Seriously you people should just join a geriatric fight club and toss soggy tea bags at each other.

Just about every post you guys make is to or about Aussie/Monk. :roll:

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:52 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:46 pm
Redneck wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:42 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
cods wrote:

It wasn't here Red it was at OzPol. Want me to find it for you? If you don't like it here why hang around complaining and tossing out personal abuse? Why not just PO?

What's your latest personal abuse thread over there? Something about Monk having a sex change operation? :roll:

Seriously you people should just join a geriatric fight club and toss soggy tea bags at each other.
No one gives a toss over there!

Most are adult enough to take it on the chin and ignore it or give like for like.

The one exception is Aussie with his rules, as several have referred to you as being very similar to! :thumb

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:00 pm

Ha ha he's been waving his rules around over at the American forum. They aren't impressed.

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:03 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:00 pm
Ha ha he's been waving his rules around over at the American forum. They aren't impressed.
Has he really!

Why am I not surprised!

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:05 pm

You have to admit the Smith style of posting isn't exactly endearing so why emulate it? You criticise him frequently and rightly so!

If you could just add a little something to your wanker, moron, idiot, fukwit posts that would be much appreciated. That's not too much to ask surely?

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:12 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:05 pm
You have to admit the Smith style of posting isn't exactly endearing so why emulate it? You criticise him frequently and rightly so!

If you could just add a little something to your wanker, moron, idiot, fukwit posts that would be much appreciated. That's not too much to ask surely?
OK in the interest of harmony I shall try but no promises!

But in return you might try to refrain from poking your nose into my posts!

:lol:

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:17 pm

Redneck wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:12 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:05 pm

OK in the interest of harmony I shall try but no promises!

But in return you might try to refrain from poking your nose into my posts!

:lol:
If you add something other than just Smith content ... in return I will :lol: