Playground

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Black Orchid

Re: Playground

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:21 pm

Ooops thread gone. Better cry bully! :rofl

BigP

Post by BigP » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:00 am

Redneck wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:52 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:46 pm
Redneck wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:42 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:36 pm
cods wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:31 pm
it does look like you read every post made bo...ok I know you are going to say ...no I dont...but thats what it looks like..

you would have to admit posts are very slow here....that isnt because of red or any abuse as you claim you keep that all here.....

to be honest and again i will put my foot in it but I do think the forum is over ruled...we are after all only human we get angry and sling off.!!

. at the end of the day this is getting like relationships....where he even bans certain words as well as people......sorry I know you dont agree with that, but its the way I see it put a foot wrong and you are sent to the naughty corner......for me at any rate its too much..
Whatever you reckon, Cods. Were you happy with him calling you a fukwit and a fukkin old bag? :roll:

I know you love the fighting at OP but it really has spoiled the whole place. It takes over every thread and most people really don't like that sort of thing. Then you complain about it. You can't have it both ways.
I dont think I have called anyone a fuckwit or fucking old bag cods but dont let the truth get in the way of a good story!

At least Ozpol has lots of posters not like this place , which is like a friggin morgue with three or four pro trumpers posting!

:thumb
It wasn't here Red it was at OzPol. Want me to find it for you? If you don't like it here why hang around complaining and tossing out personal abuse? Why not just PO?

What's your latest personal abuse thread over there? Something about Monk having a sex change operation? :roll:

Seriously you people should just join a geriatric fight club and toss soggy tea bags at each other.
No one gives a toss over there!

Most are adult enough to take it on the chin and ignore it or give like for like.

The one exception is Aussie with his rules, as several have referred to you as being very similar to! :thumb
""Most are adult enough "" Really ?

cods

Post by cods » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:50 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
cods wrote:
it does look like you read every post made bo...ok I know you are going to say ...no I dont...but thats what it looks like..

you would have to admit posts are very slow here....that isnt because of red or any abuse as you claim you keep that all here.....

to be honest and again i will put my foot in it but I do think the forum is over ruled...we are after all only human we get angry and sling off.!!

. at the end of the day this is getting like relationships....where he even bans certain words as well as people......sorry I know you dont agree with that, but its the way I see it put a foot wrong and you are sent to the naughty corner......for me at any rate its too much..
Whatever you reckon, Cods. Were you happy with him calling you a fukwit and a fukkin old bag? :roll:

I know you love the fighting at OP but it really has spoiled the whole place. It takes over every thread and most people really don't like that sort of thing. Then you complain about it. You can't have it both ways.

now I know you read everything here and yonder.......I have never seen red ref to me with the F WORD...perhaps you can enlighten me I dont wish to doubt you...

oh I like all the fighting do I is that why I talk about threads ruined by the crap...... or dont you read those bits....I dont mind a bit of biff and disagreement its what makes the world tick......yes even lowly forums like ozpol..... I do complain about things I dont approve of....whats wrong with that? I dont indulge in all the tit for tat and reply to every post thats aimed at me... like you do....I have always thought I made a contribution to the forums I have joined....... I just dont appreciate being monitored.............

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:04 pm

cods wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:50 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
cods wrote:

now I know you read everything here and yonder.......I have never seen red ref to me with the F WORD...perhaps you can enlighten me I dont wish to doubt you...

oh I like all the fighting do I is that why I talk about threads ruined by the crap...... or dont you read those bits....I dont mind a bit of biff and disagreement its what makes the world tick......yes even lowly forums like ozpol..... I do complain about things I dont approve of....whats wrong with that? I dont indulge in all the tit for tat and reply to every post thats aimed at me... like you do....I have always thought I made a contribution to the forums I have joined....... I just dont appreciate being monitored.............
No-one is monitoring you Cods :roll:

Everywhere you go there a rules. There are very few rules here but one of them is that abuse with no other topic content is unacceptable. That's a reasonable rule. I don't delete them nor do I delete topics. I MOVE the occasional post so topics don't turn into a shyt fight.

Red not only deletes comments in his fiefdom over yonder he also deletes topics and that is his right as it's his domain. I prefer people to own what they say which is why I prefer to move rather than delete.

If you don't like that I'm sorry but I find it disingenuous to ignore that yet rant at me for merely moving an occasional post.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:42 pm

Not much of a playground judging by the last few threads.

Anyone have a drone? Thinking of getting one, not too expensive but a decent camera (maybe bought separately?)

Looking for some pointers.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:44 pm

Not much of a playground judging by the last few posts!

I am thinking of buying a drone. Not too expensive but with a decent camera, maybe buy the camera separately?

Any pointers?

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:44 pm

:rofl
Last edited by Neferti on Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:26 pm

"....carping on about others."

Bobby?

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:04 pm

Aussie wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:26 pm
"....carping on about others."

Bobby?
Notice the ninja edit from the stalker, Bobby?

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:06 pm

NOT the Ninja edit already?

WTF is a ninja edit?