Playground

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
brian ross

Re: Far right's poor leadership saved Australia from outbreak of populism

Post by brian ross » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:26 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:23 pm
brian ross wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:17 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:42 pm
brian ross wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:55 pm
Bogan wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:28 pm
Hi NDP.

The same graphs I posted previously were on another site which Brian posted, and to which gave a link to in the "climate Change" thread. This site supposedly examined and refuted the graphs I posted. Naturally, you missed it because you don't do your homework and you don't stay up to speed. I was going to refute the sites analysis that Brian provided the link for, but what the hell? I am sick and tired of you and your trendy mates just submitting links instead of debating. So even though I watched the program which Brian submitted, and even began writing an article picking apart the programs bizarre logic, I stopped because I am sick and tired of doing all the work around here. Just so you won't forget again, I wont respond to links.

I find it amusing that you claim that right wingers are dishonest, when on another topic, you claimed you were right wing yourself!

As for Redneck, sneery one liners, cut and pastes, and hit and runs are all he can manage. I do thank both of you for displaying to any possible young trendy lefty reading these exchanges how utterly hopeless and ineffective you loony lefties really are.
Oh, poor, poor, little diddums. Having to prove what you claim, with proper references and citations. How harsh that you're expected to provide the same proofs that so many demand of us. Tsk, tsk, don't worry, I'm sure we all understand just how hard done by you are, Bogan. Don't worry, I for one am willing to accept your excuse that the dog ate your homework, don't worry, I'm sure you'll be let off this onerous demand. Nom, Red, are you willing to accept Bogan's excuses that it's all just too onerous and hard to act like an adult human and show he really has evidence to back what he claims? Mmmm? :rofl :rofl
Well that was a totally uncalled for, unwarranted and very childish little tantrum! Did you happen to miss the part I highlighted?
I wasn't replying to you, Black Orchid. :roll
So? Weak, Brian, really weak! :roll:
I'm sorry I forgot that you believe you're the centre of the universe, Black Orchid. :roll
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Black Orchid

Playground

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:31 pm

This is were stupid comments belong. 8-)

brian ross

Re: Playground

Post by brian ross » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:29 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:31 pm
I note you haven't moved your comments here, Black Orchid... :roll :roll

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:35 pm

brian ross wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:29 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
My comments were roughly on topic. I was pointing out that Bogan had put up a link. Your 'I have to have the last word' snipe of "you believe you're the centre of the universe" was just silly.

I am not going to keep this game of ping pong up so have at it all by yourself.

brian ross

Re: Has Labor lost its way ?

Post by brian ross » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:37 pm

Your homophobia is showing again. Obviously my words passed over your head, Black Orchid. Please, reread them again. You can speak them aloud and trace them with your fingers if that helps you to better understand them. :roll :roll

BigP

Post by BigP » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:07 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:35 pm
brian ross wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:29 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
My comments were roughly on topic. I was pointing out that Bogan had put up a link. Your 'I have to have the last word' snipe of "you believe you're the centre of the universe" was just silly.

I am not going to keep this game of ping pong up so have at it all by yourself.
BP runs over picks up Bo' discarded bat and returns an epic shot to Brian>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Texan

Post by Texan » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:37 am

I like pumpkin pie.

BigP

Post by BigP » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:54 am

Texan wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:37 am
I like pumpkin pie.
I eat a lot of pumpkin but never had pumpkin pie, Its just not made in NZ, Carrot cake is popular here,,

Texan

Post by Texan » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:11 pm

BigP wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:54 am
Texan wrote:
I like pumpkin pie.
I eat a lot of pumpkin but never had pumpkin pie, Its just not made in NZ, Carrot cake is popular here,,
Google a recipe and enjoy. It's best with a dollop of whipped cream, but not necessary. It tastes a lot like sweet potato pie.

Pumpkin desserts are a holiday staple in the states.

I like a good carrot cake as well.

BigP

Post by BigP » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:57 pm

Texan wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:11 pm
BigP wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:54 am
Texan wrote:
I like pumpkin pie.
Google a recipe and enjoy. It's best with a dollop of whipped cream, but not necessary. It tastes a lot like sweet potato pie.

Pumpkin desserts are a holiday staple in the states.

I like a good carrot cake as well.
I shall do, I finish work for the year on Friday, I'll probably take a month off, That should give me some time to knock one up