Testing cods new password

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
lisa jones

Re: Testing cods new password

Post by lisa jones » Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:17 am

Bobby wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:35 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:30 pm
Why are you speaking on behalf of a global cyber shared multi troll id Bobby? A troll id that's always online on some way shape or form? That cyber multi troll is more than capable of speaking for itself.

And the fact remains you were here in the topic. You ... the Admin of PA. You knew it was wrong.
Yet you went along with it even when Aussie tried to speak up about it.

Any idea how angry and upset I am right now?

Any idea how angry and upset I am right now?
Bobby...you need to stop hiding under your doona cover and face responsibility.

You can see now exactly what has been going on. You've been the person left holding the flame thrower in all this. The person with the strongest weapon.

Bobby if you know anything about WW2 then you would know that the person appointed to hold that flame thrower could unleash enormous power over the opposing side.

Those hiding behind him were the most protected.

Unfortunately....and not many people would know this unless they've formally studied Modern History ... the person holding said flame thrower was the most likely person to be knocked off first in any battle.

Why? They stood out more because of their weaponry and that made them the prime target.

You Bobby ... are the one holding that flame thrower. Those who installed you into that position (I've read through the last election and I know who they were; they both have colours in their ids too)...know exactly why they did so. It was to protect themselves and to offer you up as the proverbial lamb to the slaughter.

There will come a time where no one at all will be left here to ban. And that time is almost here.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:25 am

cods wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 8:33 am
Red testing cods new password for cods
This shit is not on! Under any fucking circumstance!
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:19 pm

YOUR DESPERATION IS SHOWING LOSER !!

BOBBY WASNT ELECTED UNTIL AROUND 13/6/21....GO AND CHECK WHEN THIS TOPIC WAS STARTED LOSER!

SUCKS TO BE DOPEY DOESNT IT!