At Bunnings

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Gordon

At Bunnings

Post by Gordon » Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:05 pm

This morning I pulled out 3 double hung windows for reno. They haven't opened properly since I bought my place so one of those jobs I've been putting off forever. I needed to replace all the spiral balance things, all a Bunnings special order.

At the special orders desk there was tranny who looked like a very ugly man with terrible acne and short hair pigtails, and a weedy gay asian guy. The special orders desk area was festooned with rainbow flags can pride crap. I showed them the part I needed, had little hope they'd help and I was right. The tranny said, omg whats that. I said it's part of the window sash, it turned to the gaysian and said, I don't know about window sashes, but I can sashay. I just deadpanned them. Can I put in an order for 6 of these. Oh we don't know how to do a special order, can you come back in 2 hours. Me, so if you can't do a special order, why are you at the special orders desk. I wakked away before I got the answer.

Bunnings = BUMMINGS.
Last edited by Gordon on Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neferti

Re: At Bunnings

Post by Neferti » Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:15 pm

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:45 pm

Gordon wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:05 pm
This morning I pulled out 3 double hung windows for reno. They haven't opened properly since I bought my place so one of those jobs I've been putting off forever. I needed to replace all the spiral balance things, all a Bunnings special order.

At the special orders desk there was tranny who looked like a very ugly man with terrible acne and short hair pigtails, and a weedy gay asian guy. The special orders desk area was festooned with rainbow flags can pride crap. I showed them the part I needed, had little hope they'd help and I was right. The tranny said, omg whats that. I said it's part of the window sash, it turned to the gaysian and said, I don't know about window sashes, but I can sashay. I just deadpanned them. Can I put in an order for 6 of these. Oh we don't know how to do a special order, can you come back in 2 hours. Me, so if you can't do a special order, why are you at the special orders desk. I wakked away before I got the answer.

Bunnings = BUMMINGS.
I would officially complain.
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:18 pm

Bunnings no good?
What is the world coming to?

Gordon

Post by Gordon » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:20 pm

Bobby wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:18 pm
Bunnings no good?
I'm used to dealing with people in Bunnings who have next to no clue, but at least they try.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:07 pm

Gordon wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:20 pm
Bobby wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:18 pm
Bunnings no good?
I'm used to dealing with people in Bunnings who have next to no clue, but at least they try.
Invariably I have found them to be very good.
If they want to throw in inappropriate homosexual asides and be useless at their job, I would report them.
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:04 pm

Got this at Bunnings as part of my recent project of putting together a decent 'work shop' which is a daily work in progress. This is a beast, a real powerhouse which had me very gun shy at first but am getting more comfortable using it.

*Well, there ya go. Seems I cannot post attachments. Bobby??*

:?

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:22 pm

attachment test
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:23 pm

Aussie wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:04 pm
Got this at Bunnings as part of my recent project of putting together a decent 'work shop' which is a daily work in progress. This is a beast, a real powerhouse which had me very gun shy at first but am getting more comfortable using it.

i can, that is strange,
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:35 pm

Super Nova wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:23 pm
Aussie wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:04 pm

i can, that is strange,
Where is the button?