Sexiest thing a man can do .........

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Aussie

Re: Sexiest thing a man can do .........

Post by Aussie » Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:00 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:55 pm
Aussie wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:48 pm
sprintcyclist wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:45 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:41 pm
It's you who needs to get what you deserve you woman hating degenerate stalker! :thumb
yes, indeed.

He just hates everyone.
Nah.....just the people who have stalked me in real life, lied about it, blatantly doxxed me and lied about it brazenly. It is co-incidental they are female.

Do you like being spanked by a woman, Mr Cyclist?
You LIAR. I have not stalked you, least of all in real life. Do you call these Forums "real life"? That is your problem, you don't have a real life, just typing on Forums. No Friends N........ sounds right!
Oh yes you have. Into my FaceBook page, other www sites, found names, even stalked them to the extent of posting a Video featuring one of my Family, a video not even I knew about. You lied about all of that. You still lie about doing it. You are still completely unrepentant and there has been zero apology.

You are a low life, snake, gutter dweller ~ simple as that plain fact which is inescapable.

:hi2

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:01 pm

Aussie wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:00 pm
Neferti~ wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:55 pm
Aussie wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:48 pm
sprintcyclist wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:45 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:41 pm
It's you who needs to get what you deserve you woman hating degenerate stalker! :thumb
yes, indeed.

He just hates everyone.
Nah.....just the people who have stalked me in real life, lied about it, blatantly doxxed me and lied about it brazenly. It is co-incidental they are female.

Do you like being spanked by a woman, Mr Cyclist?
You LIAR. I have not stalked you, least of all in real life. Do you call these Forums "real life"? That is your problem, you don't have a real life, just typing on Forums. No Friends N........ sounds right!
Oh yes you have. Into my FaceBook page, other www sites, found names, even stalked them to the extent of posting a Video featuring one of my Family, a video not even I knew about. You lied about all of that. You still lie about doing it. You are still completely unrepentant and there has been zero apology.

You are a low life, snake, gutter dweller ~ simple as that plain fact which is inescapable.

Terrible language.

Are you trying to chase a woman away from the forum?

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:16 pm

If said person posts lies about their interaction with me, I am going to respond to them. That is fair. No-one, especially lying stalking doxxers should have special protection, just because they are female. Quite the opposite, whatever gender......they should be well into the very naughty corner, if not way beyond that, yes?

I am called a forum cancer, toxic etc, but I can tell you what really is cancer and toxic to any Forum, particularly a very small one like this, and that is bragging unrepentant unapologetic real life stalking doxxers, who then have the sheer stupidity to blatantly lie and delude about it. They need to face what they have done, fair and square.

You can regard this stuff as an aggrieved victim statement, Your Honour.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:24 pm

Aussie wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:16 pm
If said person posts lies about their interaction with me, I am going to respond to them. That is fair. No-one, especially lying stalking doxxers should have special protection, just because they are female. Quite the opposite, whatever gender......they should be well into the very naughty corner, if not way beyond that, yes?

I am called a forum cancer, toxic etc, but I can tell you what really is cancer and toxic to any Forum, particularly a very small one like this, and that is bragging unrepentant unapologetic real life stalking doxxers, who then have the sheer stupidity to blatantly lie and delude about it. They need to face what they have done, fair and square.

You can regard this stuff as an aggrieved victim statement, Your Honour.

I don't want anyone to leave the forum because of you.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:31 pm

...if anyone leaves, it will not be because of me. It might be because they don't like being confronted by me telling them about their appalling and weirdly obsessive conduct with respect to me....outside and inside a place I am not allowed to mention.

:stay

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:14 pm

Aussie wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:31 pm
...if anyone leaves, it will not be because of me. It might be because they don't like being confronted by me telling them about their appalling and weirdly obsessive conduct with respect to me....outside and inside a place I am not allowed to mention.

Narcissistic personality disorder involves a pattern of self-centered, arrogant thinking and behavior, a lack of empathy and consideration for other people, and an excessive need for admiration. Others often describe people with NPD as cocky, manipulative, selfish, patronizing, and demanding.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:08 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:14 pm
Aussie wrote:

Narcissistic personality disorder involves a pattern of self-centered, arrogant thinking and behavior, a lack of empathy and consideration for other people, and an excessive need for admiration. Others often describe people with NPD as cocky, manipulative, selfish, patronizing, and demanding.
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:49 pm

sprintcyclist wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:08 pm
Neferti~ wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:14 pm
Aussie wrote:

Meanwhile, I have found a new forum to explore...
I'll still pop in from time to time....
:oops

The ladies can PM me for the details if they want.... :thumb
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Texan

Re: Sexiest thing a Woman can do .............

Post by Texan » Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:55 pm

Show affection in public. It strokes a man's ego when a woman does this. It tells the world that this man is loveable and desirable. It could be as simple as taking his hand or just hugging him and kissing him once when he is around his friends .

Texan

Post by Texan » Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:55 pm