Petition for PA Admin Bobby to do his job and enforce forum rules

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Black Orchid

Re: Petition for PA Admin Bobby to do his job and enforce forum rules

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:51 pm

I knew it was you because I knew you were Bush Lawyer as you'd been questioning people about me and stalking me! Duhhh! OMG how thick are you?

Posting it once was not making a big deal of it. If that's the case all the posts, pics and screenshots you take from here and post elsewhere makes you the most corrupt, divisive, lying drama queen of the century.

What goes on between Admin/EL here and Admin/GMods of the sister site (both owned by FD) is absolutely none of your business.

Are you back again and again and again because Bobby caved in to your demands? Or just because you can't keep your word? :roll:

I won't be responding to your nonsense again. It's all ^^^^ there in black and white and you can't tap dance out of it.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:37 pm

Concern about protection of privacy on a board is everyone’s business. What information did you and Setanta pass on to each other?

You already lied and said it was Aussie created that account. We all know that wasn’t true. How about being honest for a change?

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:56 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:37 pm
Concern about protection of privacy on a board is everyone’s business. What information did you and Setanta pass on to each other?

You already lied and said it was Aussie created that account. We all know that wasn’t true. How about being honest for a change?

https://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1604221056

FD,
3) Do not join Monk's forum if you value your privacy.
He is a known and unrepentant doxxer.
That worries me about Monk getting the Admin buttons here.
How safe would we be with Monk having access to our IP addresses?

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:59 pm

Perfectly.

Much more so than with you or BO as EL.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:01 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:59 pm
Perfectly.

Much more so than with you or BO as EL.

But you're a known and unrepentant doxxer.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:02 pm

That was FD in deflect mode. We all know this forum was doxxing central for many years. Just ask Aussie—and why was Naffy banned from OzPol for 12 months eh?

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:07 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:02 pm
That was FD in deflect mode. We all know this forum was doxxing central for many years. Just ask Aussie—and why was Naffy banned from OzPol for 12 months eh?
Aussie had the full search function available in Sparta for a long time.
Aussie only found 4 minor things out of over 27,000 posts.
One was only a first name with 4 letters that could have been anyone
but was one of his 4 different REAL names and from a post on Ozpolitic - not here.
I fixed that up for him as I didn't know about it before.

If any doxxing was done it was through PMs which only the authors have control over.
They could have been PMs on any forum not just this forum.
Maybe Ozpol and even your doxxers den?

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:19 pm

Bobby wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:07 pm
Jovial Monk wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:02 pm
Aussie had the full search function available in Sparta for a long time.
Aussie only found 4 minor things out of over 27,000 posts.
One was only a first name with 4 letters that could have been anyone
but was one of his 4 different REAL names and from a post on Ozpolitic - not here.
I fixed that up for him as I didn't know about it before.

If any doxxing was done it was through PMs which only the authors have control over.
They could have been PMs on any forum not just this forum.
Maybe Ozpol and even your doxxers den?
Don't join BO in lying Bubby.

1. BO posted my full name, my real name, and she did it quite deliberately, intentionally, maliciously, and scoffed. There is nothin g minor about that.

2. BO demonstrated there is no security here. None whatsoever. It is a fact, that she changed the password of an account here, an account OWNED by a real person, contacted another person and gave that other person the new password so that the other person could take over the account which they did not own. In that process, she also shared with another person the private and confidential details of that account. Absolute fact, and she cannot deny it, and neither can you. Arguably, you condoned it because she is still a GMod here and at any time can tell someone else the private and confidential information of an account holder here. Another consequence was that the person to whom the stolen account was given then had access to the PMs sent and received from and to that stolen account. Have much more grave can a security breach be, Bubby?

This place is completely corrupt and needs a complete overhaul at the hands of someone totally new to what has been going on here for the last several years.

I will be that huckelberry, make no mistake about that. This place will then become known as one where peoples' accounts will not be stolen and where their private and confidential details will remain private and confidential.

Can I make that any clearer?
Last edited by Aussie on Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:19 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:37 pm

Dementia Drunk ... how about you take your own fucking advice BEFORE vomiting it out on a forum you've only just been allowed to return to after yet a lengthy ban you well and truly deserved.

Nothing you post is truthful.

Everything you spew fits under 2 clear categories:

1. delusion
2. confabulation
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:27 pm

Not only that, in the last days of PA here IQ doxxed three pictures of me, passed them around then used one to LIBEL me!

Thank you for reminding us all how corrupt this place is. It needs a new broom—me!