Petition for PA Admin Bobby to do his job and enforce forum rules

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
lisa jones

Re: Petition for PA Admin Bobby to do his job and enforce forum rules

Post by lisa jones » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:29 pm

This place is completely corrupt and needs a complete overhaul at the hands of someone totally new to what has been going on here for the last several years.
I've not even been online for the past several years.

I'm hearing all this shit for the 1st time.

I'm trying to side with the truth but no such thing exists.

His truth

vs

Her truth

Meantime Aussie you have a multi troll buddy Jim Lackey tearing Ozpol apart in every topic on every board.

That's the same shared multi id that throws misogynistic abuse at me and Agnes ( which Monk trivialises as being acceptable and funny )

Get rid of that shared multi id.

I don't care how you do it either but I suspect you and Monk will need to convene a meeting in the Mod Room of Monk's forum to discuss that.

Right now I don't need any IP's to know it's John Abo Frodo from Yahoo Smith and Peccadillo co using the fucking id!

I'm off to grab a fucking cup of coffee because I've spent a lot of money today.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:31 pm

Aussie wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:19 pm
Bobby wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:07 pm
Jovial Monk wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:02 pm
That was FD in deflect mode. We all know this forum was doxxing central for many years. Just ask Aussie—and why was Naffy banned from OzPol for 12 months eh?
Aussie had the full search function available in Sparta for a long time.
Aussie only found 4 minor things out of over 27,000 posts.
One was only a first name with 4 letters that could have been anyone
but was one of his 4 different REAL names and from a post on Ozpolitic - not here.
I fixed that up for him as I didn't know about it before.

If any doxxing was done it was through PMs which only the authors have control over.
They could have been PMs on any forum not just this forum.
Maybe Ozpol and even your doxxers den?
Don't join BO in lying Bubby.

1. BO posted my full name, my real name, and she did it quite deliberately, intentionally, maliciously, and scoffed. There is nothin g minor about that.

2. BO demonstrated there is no security here. None whatsoever. It is a fact, that she changed the password of an account here, an account OWNED by a real person, contacted another person and gave that other person the new password so that the other person could take over the account which they did not own. In that process, she also shared with another person the private and confidential details of that account. Absolute fact, and she cannot deny it, and neither can you. Arguably, you condoned it because she is still a GMod here and at any time can tell someone else the private and confidential information of an account holder here. Another consequence was that the person to whom the stolen account was given then had access to the PMs sent and received from and to that stolen account. Have much more grave can a security breach be, Bubby?

This place is completely corrupt and needs a complete overhaul at the hands of someone totally new to what has been going on here for the last several years.

I will be that huckelberry, make no mistake about that. This place will then become known as one where peoples' accounts will not be stolen and where their private and confidential details will remain private and confidential.

Can I make that any clearer?

Aussie,
a picture was posted - a screenshot from another forum
where there was allegedly your name on it.
It was your picture that YOU had posted on that forum.
The name was so faint on the left hand side that I had to have it pointed out to me
that it was even there.
I deleted that post when it was pointed out but you're still not happy.
You see - I did everything I could to help you but you are still carrying on about it.
Then you returned to Ozpol and from the safety of your Relationship forum
you kept stabbing me in the back for at least 4 months along with your mong mates.

Now - some advice for you -

You have been allowed back as an act of fairness by me.
Don't waste this precious time dredging up crap from the past.
Post your nomination.
Get your manifesto worked out ready to post.
Convince other posters as to why you could do the best possible job of resurrecting this forum as EL.
Put out a positive message.
Best of luck.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:33 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:27 pm
Not only that, in the last days of PA here IQ doxxed three pictures of me, passed them around then used one to LIBEL me!

Thank you for reminding us all how corrupt this place is. It needs a new broom—me!

Monk - some advice for you -

You have been allowed back as an act of fairness by me.
Don't waste this precious time dredging up crap from the past.
Post your nomination.
Get your manifesto worked out ready to post.
Convince other posters as to why you could do the best possible job of resurrecting this forum as EL.
Put out a positive message.
Best of luck.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:41 pm

I have posted my nomination and manifesto.

The past is relevant:

1. This was a hothouse of doxxing not that long ago

2. This place is on a short steep downhill trajectory.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:50 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:41 pm
I have posted my nomination and manifesto.

The past is relevant:

1. This was a hothouse of doxxing not that long ago

2. This place is on a short steep downhill trajectory.

Your manifesto was off the top of your head -
it wasn't good enough.
Try again.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:34 pm

Aussie,
a picture was posted - a screenshot from another forum
where there was allegedly your name on it.
It was your picture that YOU had posted on that forum.
The name was so faint on the left hand side that I had to have it pointed out to me
that it was even there.
I deleted that post when it was pointed out but you're still not happy.
It does not matter that it was a screen shot from another forum. BO doxed me with it. No 'allegedly' about it. It contained my name, clearly. My happiness is irrelevant. What is relevant is that BO posted my name here, deliberately, intentionally, maliciously and she scoffed about it. She is still trying to minimise it, trivialise it, but fact remains...she doxxed me deliberately.

Yes, you deleted it but not immediately. You acted only after I said that if you did not, I would take it to freediver.
You see - I did everything I could to help you but you are still carrying on about it.
Yes I am because BO keeps posting lies that there is no security issue here, when clearly, there blatantly is!
Then you returned to Ozpol and from the safety of your Relationship forum
you kept stabbing me in the back for at least 4 months along with your mong mates.
I could not do it here because you banned me from here. If you and BO had addressed the issue properly, I would not have had to take it there.

So....here is where we are right now.

You and Black orchid are still refusing to deal with the security issue by properly discussing it here, Black Orchid claiming that it is none of my business, when it obviously is the business of anyone who is contemplating joining here. At the moment, their account could be stolen by Black orchid, (and their PMs read,) and the account handed to someone else (who would also read their PMs.) That is exactly what she did with the Setanta account here, and she is trying to bullshit her way out of it, and you have said nothing. It did not belong to the Ozpol Setanta, and it did belong to a real person, someone who registered here as a Member here.

If she and you do not completely come clean about that stolen account here, then here is fair warning......I will take it to OzPol and raise it there in detail with an accompanying warning that until there is a completely new broom here, no-one should join. Thew place is corrupt, and NOT safe under your or BO's management or the management of anyone who does not take the issues I have raised very seriously.

Your choice to make. Here or in Relationships.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:41 pm

Aussie wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:34 pm
You and Black orchid are still refusing to deal with the security issue by properly discussing it here, Black Orchid claiming that it is none of my business, when it obviously is the business of anyone who is contemplating joining here. At the moment, their account could be stolen by Black orchid, (and their PMs read,) and the account handed to someone else (who would also read their PMs.) That is exactly what she did with the Setanta account here, and she is trying to bullshit her way out of it, and you have said nothing. It did not belong to the Ozpol Setanta, and it did belong to a real person, someone who registered here as a Member here.

If she and you do not completely come clean about that stolen account here, then here is fair warning......I will take it to OzPol and raise it there in detail with an accompanying warning that until there is a completely new broom here, no-one should join. Thew place is corrupt, and NOT safe under your or BO's management or the management of anyone who does not take the issues I have raised very seriously.

Your choice to make. Here or in Relationships.
No you didn't belong to the OzPol Setanta you belonged to the PA Setanta. You lie like a pig in shit.

I also did not look at any PMs. What are you worried about? Hmmm!

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:41 pm

Aussie,

I am not up to date with the details.

What exactly is the security issue?
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:52 pm

Super Nova wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:41 pm
Aussie,

It was before my time here as EL.

The real Setanta at Ozpol - the Gmod - said he was interested in joining here
and unfortunately wrote it in public.
Aussie read that at Ozpol then got in first -
he registered the name Setanta and immediately got into Sparta.
He copied and pasted as much as he could
then released the details at Monk's dump
under another name called TheMole.

BO found out and gave the account to the real Setanta - I think?
I doubt there were any PMs in it.
Aussie was too busy copying and pasting Sparta to be sending out PMs.

Then Aussie distorted the whole story on its head to
make out that BO had done something wrong when it was actually him.
Pretty sneaky - yes?

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:56 pm

Bobby wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:52 pm
Super Nova wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:41 pm
Aussie,

It was before my time here as EL.

The real Setanta at Ozpol - the Gmod - said he was interested in joining here
and unfortunately wrote it in public.
Aussie read that at Ozpol then got in first -
he registered the name Setanta and immediately got into Sparta.
He copied and pasted as much as he could
then released the details at Monk's dump
under another name called TheMole.

BO found out and gave the account to the real Setanta - I think?
I doubt there were any PMs in it.
Aussie was too busy copying and pasting Sparta to be sending out PMs.

Then Aussie distorted the whole story on its head to
make out that BO had done something wrong when it was actually him.
Pretty sneaky - yes?
OK

Aussie, is this the scenario re the security issue.?
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.