Petition for PA Admin Bobby to do his job and enforce forum rules

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Aussie

Re: Petition for PA Admin Bobby to do his job and enforce forum rules

Post by Aussie » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:15 pm

Super Nova wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:56 pm
Bobby wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:52 pm
Super Nova wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:41 pm
Aussie,

I am not up to date with the details.

What exactly is the security issue?
It was before my time here as EL.

The real Setanta at Ozpol - the Gmod - said he was interested in joining here
and unfortunately wrote it in public.
Aussie read that at Ozpol then got in first -
he registered the name Setanta and immediately got into Sparta.
He copied and pasted as much as he could
then released the details at Monk's dump
under another name called TheMole.

BO found out and gave the account to the real Setanta - I think?
I doubt there were any PMs in it.
Aussie was too busy copying and pasting Sparta to be sending out PMs.

Then Aussie distorted the whole story on its head to
make out that BO had done something wrong when it was actually him.
Pretty sneaky - yes?
OK

Aussie, is this the scenario re the security issue.?
No.

I have already set it out. There are three separate issues:

1. This place is doxxing heaven and BO leads the charge.

2. No-ones account is secure here. BO has stolen an account owned by person A, BO then had access to all it contained including PMs, and then gave that account to another person B who then also had access to all that account contained including PMs.

3. If the OzPol Setanta can be believed, BO shared IP and other private and confidential PA Member account information (including IP address and email used to register) with someone who was not even a Member here, or Admin here.

While BO and her apologist Bubby remain anywhere near buttons, this place is NOT secure. Accounts are stolen etc etc etc.

Further, read my detailed post above where I asked quite specific questions of BO. She ran away from them.

If she does not answer each of them here, (Bubby wants this stuff sorted out here) I will take it to Relationships and bag the crap out of any claim that this place is secure etc.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:18 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:30 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:49 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:40 pm
NO security breaches have occurred that I am aware of!

There is only ONE person who has asked PA members for the use of their IDs and/or passwords, as far as I am aware, and that person was a banned member and is Aussie and is the subject of the rule made by FD at OzPol.
And Aussie was banned once for it? Yes?
It was while Aussie was already banned. First he made a number of socks to try to get in, then he cloned Setanta's ID to get in (got busted and got the flick again) and then he asked several members here for their passwords so he could use their IDs to log into PA.

I won't say who these members are. It's up to them if they wish to come forward.

Yes - Aussie is always at the center of intrigue yet he blames everyone else about security.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:21 pm

Aussie wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:15 pm
Super Nova wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:56 pm
Bobby wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:52 pm
Super Nova wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:41 pm
Aussie,

I am not up to date with the details.

What exactly is the security issue?
It was before my time here as EL.

The real Setanta at Ozpol - the Gmod - said he was interested in joining here
and unfortunately wrote it in public.
Aussie read that at Ozpol then got in first -
he registered the name Setanta and immediately got into Sparta.
He copied and pasted as much as he could
then released the details at Monk's dump
under another name called TheMole.

BO found out and gave the account to the real Setanta - I think?
I doubt there were any PMs in it.
Aussie was too busy copying and pasting Sparta to be sending out PMs.

Then Aussie distorted the whole story on its head to
make out that BO had done something wrong when it was actually him.
Pretty sneaky - yes?
OK

Aussie, is this the scenario re the security issue.?
No.

I have already set it out. There are three separate issues:

1. This place is doxxing heaven and BO leads the charge.

2. No-ones account is secure here. BO has stolen an account owned by person A, BO then had access to all it contained including PMs, and then gave that account to another person B who then also had access to all that account contained including PMs.

3. If the OzPol Setanta can be believed, BO shared IP and other private and confidential PA Member account information (including IP address and email used to register) with someone who was not even a Member here, or Admin here.

While BO and her apologist Bobby remain anywhere near buttons, this place is NOT secure. Accounts are stolen etc etc etc.

Further, read my detailed post above where I asked quite specific questions of BO. She ran away from them.

If she does not answer each of them here, (Bobby wants this stuff sorted out here) I will take it to Relationships and bag the crap out of any claim that this place is secure etc.

That's bullshit.

Aussie - now - some advice for you -

You have been allowed back as an act of fairness by me.
Don't waste this precious time dredging up crap from the past.
Post your nomination.
Get your manifesto worked out ready to post.
Convince other posters as to why you could do the best possible job
of resurrecting this forum as EL.
Put out a positive message.
Best of luck.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:04 pm

Do you want this sorted out here or in Relationships. Don't whinge if you force it to Relationships.

Black Orchid properly and transparently answers those very clear questions here or I take it there.

I'll remind you and her of the questions:

Yes, I posted a meme, and it was only later that I saw (somehow) my name appeared in the meme. The meme has since been deleted.

Now...follow the bouncing ball doxxing arsehole.

1. You saw it, and you recognised my name in the meme. How did you know it was my name?

2. Having seen my name there, did you just ignore it?

3. No, you copied it. Why did you copy it?

4. So you could bring it back here, and post it, that's why......knowing it had my name in it. You made a big deal about my name appearing in it.

Is any of that NOT fact?
NO-ONE'S security has ever been breached here since you were EL.
Lie. Blatant lie. You entered the Setanta account here. Yes or no.

You then changed the password to it. Yes or no.

You then gave that new password to the Setanta at OzPol. Yes or no.

You knew, when you did so, that the Setanta account here was NOT owned by the Setanta at OzPol. Yes or no.

You discussed with Setanta at OzPol details of the confidential account data of the Setanta account here. Yes or no.
Last edited by Aussie on Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:27 pm

Aussie wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:04 pm
Do you want this sorted out here or in Relationships. Don't whinge if you force it to Relationships.

Black Orchid properly and transparently answers those very clear questions here or I take it there.

I'll remind you and her of the questions:

Yes, I posted a meme, and it was only later that I saw (somehow) my name appeared in the meme. The meme has since been deleted.

Now...follow the bouncing ball doxxing arsehole.

1. You saw it, and you recognised my name in the meme. How did you know it was my name?

2. Having seen my name there, did you just ignore it?

3. No, you copied it. Why did you copy it?

4. So you could bring it back here, and post it, that's why......knowing it had my name in it. You made a big deal about my name appearing in it.

Is any of that NOT fact?
NO-ONE'S security has ever been breached here since you were EL.
Lie. Blatant lie. You entered the Setanta account here. Yes or no.

You then changed the password to it. Yes or no.

You then gave that new password to the Setanta at OzPol. Yes or no.

You knew, when you did so, that the Setanta account here was NOT owned by the Setanta at OzPol. Yes or no.

You discussed with Setanta at OzPol details of the confidential account data of the Setanta account here. Yes or no.
1. I did not recognise your name. I couldn't give a damn what your name is. I couldn't give a damn about anything about you. You've had people banned for many names you claim as your own and you are a totally corrupt and disingenuous character. Most people know more they want to know about you just from your postings.

2. I copied a post YOU made and left there for years. Big deal.

3. I copied it to show how stupid you are and how you continually doxx yourself.

4. How is posting a post YOU made and left there for a very long time "making a big deal" out of it? You said yourself you didn't ask the mods to delete it. I believe it was there for a couple of years, or more.

5. If I made a post with a name on it people would naturally assume it was mine. I couldn't give a damn.

6. YOU stalked me to that forum and then proceeded to PM many people asking personal questions about me! You are a danger!

7. You are full of lies and bullshit.

Because you cannot understand something that has been explained to you many times. I'll repeat it once more.

1. No-one EVER entered the Setanta account. You go to the ACP and change the password. Nothing more! There is nothing visible there pertinent to the account except the email address and a blanked out box for the password (which you cannot see). There was NO entering into any account necessary. You should have known that yourself as EL but you went a few steps further and actually did enter Mantra's account. Someone brought up the thread about your corruption into Mantra's account recently. I'll have to go find it.

2. Yes I changed the password. I've changed the password for members many many times and never once had to 'enter' an account.

3. Yes I gave the password to the REAL Setanta but the password change did not work and so the account was just deleted.

4. I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt the Setanta account at PA was linked to YOU! No ands ifs or buts. You got busted and just doubled down trying to deflect and lay blame elsewhere. Or was it the Chinese student again?

5. Setanta is a representative of FD's at OzPol. I was a representative of FD's at PA. We have EVERY right to confer when a permanently banned member is pretending to be FD's own representative on a sister site. That is the JOB of FD's representatives to keep the sites, and everyone posting there, safe from deceptive fraudsters and rule breachers like yourself! You had 3 days in Sparta taking screen shots in the hope of causing trouble then you got busted and if action was not taken it would certainly have been a breach of FD's trust, a total failure in site security which YOU breached and a dereliction of our duties.

6. You are the one who keeps bringing this up trying to deflect your nefarious and seedy actions. If you had just shut up and copped being busted (again) nobody would probably even know.

7. Now piss off. I am not going through this again!

END OF/

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:25 pm

1. I did not recognise your name. I couldn't give a damn what your name is. I couldn't give a damn about anything about you. You've had people banned for many names you claim as your own and you are a totally corrupt and disingenuous character. Most people know more they want to know about you just from your postings.
If you did not know my name, why was that meme (which somehow contained my name) of any interest whatsoever to you. *Ya see, it is that easy to blow your lying bullshit out of the water.
2. I copied a post YOU made and left there for years. Big deal.
More lies. I posted that meme (which somehow contained my name) only weeks before you copied it to dox me and you posted it in Sparta.
3. I copied it to show how stupid you are and how you continually doxx yourself.
*If you did not know my name, how did you conclude I had doxxed myself? Here's a tip. Never get into a witness box. You will be torn to shreds in a nano second because you are so stupid, you think people fall for such obvious rubbish.
4. How is posting a post YOU made and left there for a very long time "making a big deal" out of it? You said yourself you didn't ask the mods to delete it. I believe it was there for a couple of years, or more.
It was there for only weeks. It is now deleted because I asked the Mods to delete it. It was not there for 'couple of years,' you liar.
5. If I made a post with a name on it people would naturally assume it was mine. I couldn't give a damn.
That makes no sense.
6. YOU stalked me to that forum and then proceeded to PM many people asking personal questions about me! You are a danger!
I did not stalk you anywhere. I joined a Yank Forum and when I joined it, I had no idea you or anyone I knew from other Forums was there. I later twigged that Black Orchid was likely Red Lily (gee...how hard was that to work out) and yes, I asked around if you were trying to poach Members, just like I was asking people there to join Monk's Forum. I had much greater success than you did. You got Texan.

1. No-one EVER entered the Setanta account. You go to the ACP and change the password. Nothing more! There is nothing visible there pertinent to the account except the email address and a blanked out box for the password (which you cannot see). There was NO entering into any account necessary. You should have known that yourself as EL but you went a few steps further and actually did enter Mantra's account. Someone brought up the thread about your corruption into Mantra's account recently. I'll have to go find it.
Red herring. I did what Mantra asked of me. No more, no less.
2. Yes I changed the password. I've changed the password for members many many times and never once had to 'enter' an account.
Why? It did not belong to you. It did not belong to anyone other than the person who registered the account here.
3. Yes I gave the password to the REAL Setanta but the password change did not work and so the account was just deleted.
There we go, an admission. Yes, you STOLE the account from the actual owner, and handed it to a person you well knew was NOT the owner of it. Total corruption demonstrating that no-one's account here is safe from being taken over by a corrupt GMod like you. You still have access to all the buttons to do it all again. What stops you from taking control of, say the Lisa Jones account here, and giving it to someone else? Nothing, not even decency because you have none. You are a corrupt thief.
4. I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt the Setanta account at PA was linked to YOU! No ands ifs or buts. You got busted and just doubled down trying to deflect and lay blame elsewhere. Or was it the Chinese student again?
Ah....now we are using a weasel word......'linked' to me. Fact is.....I had NOTHING to do with it, nothing at all.

You stole an account from the real owner and handed it to someone else. Bubby has to take the buttons away from you and you must never be allowed anywhere near them ever again. You are a corrupt Admin, an exposed thief.
5. Setanta is a representative of FD's at OzPol. I was a representative of FD's at PA. We have EVERY right to confer when a permanently banned member is pretending to be FD's own representative on a sister site. That is the JOB of FD's representatives to keep the sites, and everyone posting there, safe from deceptive fraudsters and rule breachers like yourself! You had 3 days in Sparta taking screen shots in the hope of causing trouble then you got busted and if action was not taken it would certainly have been a breach of FD's trust, a total failure in site security which YOU breached and a dereliction of our duties.
All of that is based on the lie, that I was somehow involved. I wasn't, and it does not justify your theft even if it was me.

Bubby...it is now over to you. Remove her access to buttons, or I have no choice but to continue to describe this place as insecure and unsafe. People are entitled to know that there is a doxxing thief here acting as a GMod with your approval.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:36 pm

Aussie wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:25 pm

Bobby...it is now over to you.
Remove her access to buttons, or I have no choice but to continue to describe this place as insecure and unsafe.
People are entitled to know that there is a doxxing thief here acting as a GMod with your approval.

Aussie,
don't tell me what to do or threaten me.
You're not here to drag up crap from the past.
It's been done to death - 100s and 100s of posts in Sparta about your obsession.

You were allowed back here to participate in the election for Exalted Leader
and even nominate and post your manifesto for Exalted Leader -
not to impugn the reputation of BO and I.

Start participating - or you will be branded as someone who has trouble with instructions
and you may even get banned again.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:48 pm

I took the account from YOU and it was proven to be YOU beyond any shadow of a doubt 110% unless, of course, you had another Chinese student sitting in your lounge room pretending to be Setanta. You're embarrassing yourself. Don't like being busted do you? The 20 or so socks you kept making were bad enough but impersonating one of FDs representatives was reprehensible, corrupt and a breach of PA and OzPol security!

I'm glad that you have now informed all the members that if you were EL and a BANNED member (after making numerous socks in his desperation to get in) decided to make an ID impersonating say, FD, that you would have absolutely no problem with it and you'd let them hang around and take screen shots of every inch of the site and then knowingly protect their ID/identity whilst putting the members both here and at OzPol at risk. Your corruption knows no bounds.

Way to go Aussie! What a champion you are! :thumb

You should never be in charge of anything. EVER! And if I were Bobby I'd report you to FD for continually breaching the rules and making threats against the forum and its members just because your sorry fat ass got busted.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:53 pm

Bobby wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:36 pm
Aussie wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:25 pm

Bobby...it is now over to you.
Remove her access to buttons, or I have no choice but to continue to describe this place as insecure and unsafe.
People are entitled to know that there is a doxxing thief here acting as a GMod with your approval.

Aussie,
don't tell me what to do or threaten me.
You're not here to drag up crap from the past.
It's been done to death - 100s and 100s of posts in Sparta about your obsession.

You were allowed back here to participate in the election for Exalted Leader
and even nominate and post your manifesto for Exalted Leader -
not to impugn the reputation of BO and I.

Start participating - or you will be branded as someone who has trouble with instructions
and you may even get banned again.
This is the present, not the past. You have a corrupt doxxer, a corrupt thief as your GMod. Therefore you are condoning what she did, again making it part of the present, not the past.

I came here to debunk lies posted by Black Orchid. I am not posting here for any other reason as you have not agreed to the conditions I asked you to meet.

I will not be a second class Member.

If I see more lies, I will post. Otherwise, I am no longer going to post here until you have agreed with what I have asked for and what others (including Super Nova and AiA) think is appropriate.

Bye for now.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:55 pm

:Hi