Petition for PA Admin Bobby to do his job and enforce forum rules

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
lisa jones

Re: Petition for PA Admin Bobby to do his job and enforce forum rules

Post by lisa jones » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:57 pm

Ahem.

I don't mean to interrupt this court case but as I wasn't around for 2 yrs on OzPol or PA (because of a few serious real life commitments) ...I'm dying to ask a few questions:

Does the REAL Setanta ie the GMod of OzPol (who's ID was cloned) know anything about this?

If so ... how much? And by whom?

Meantime I'll go grab a coffee and a panadol or 2.

I honestly just can't believe what I'm reading in this topic.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:58 pm

Sorry Blubby....more lies have been posted.

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:48 pm
I took the account from YOU and it was proven to be YOU beyond any shadow of a doubt 110% unless, of course, you had another Chinese student sitting in your lounge room pretending to be Setanta. You're embarrassing yourself. Don't like being busted do you? The 20 or so socks you kept making were bad enough but impersonating one of FDs representatives was reprehensible, corrupt and a breach of PA and OzPol security!

I'm glad that you have now informed all the members that if you were EL and a BANNED member (after making numerous socks in his desperation to get in) decided to make an ID impersonating say, FD, that you would have absolutely no problem with it and you'd let them hang around and take screen shots of every inch of the site and then knowingly protect their ID/identity whilst putting the members both here and at OzPol at risk. Your corruption knows no bounds.

Way to go Aussie! What a champion you are! :thumb

You should never be in charge of anything. EVER! And if I were Bobby I'd report you to FD for continually breaching the rules and making threats against the forum and its members just because your sorry fat ass got busted.
1. I was NOT involved in the 'Setanta' account here, but it makes no difference even if I was.

2. All you had to do, thief, doxxer, corrupt person was.....ban the account. Did you do that simple thing?

No, you did not. You acted corruptly and stole an account belonging to someone else, and you knew it belonged to someone else, not the Setanta at OzPol.

QED.
Last edited by Aussie on Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:00 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:57 pm
Ahem.

I don't mean to interrupt this court case but as I wasn't around for 2 yrs on OzPol or PA (because of a few serious real life commitments) ...I'm dying to ask a few questions:

Does the REAL Setanta ie the GMod of OzPol (who's ID was cloned) know anything about this?

Yes Setanta knows all about it.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:00 pm

Aussie wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:53 pm

This is the present, not the past. You have a corrupt doxxer, a corrupt thief as your GMod. Therefore you are condoning what she did, again making it part of the present, not the past.

I came here to debunk lies posted by Black Orchid. I am not posting here for any other reason as you have not agreed to the conditions I asked you to meet.

I will not be a second class Member.

If I see more lies, I will post. Otherwise, I am no longer going to post here until you have agreed with what I have asked for and what others (including Super Nova and AiA) think is appropriate.

Bye for now.

What?
So - you're not here to participate in the election?

Why are you here? -
to stir up as much shit as possible -
just as you have done in your Relationship forum on Ozpol?

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:01 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:00 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Ahem.

Yes he does, and he KNOWINGLY received the stolen property KNOWING it belonged to someone else. He knew the account was not his.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:02 pm

Bobby wrote:
Aussie wrote:

This is the present, not the past. You have a corrupt doxxer, a corrupt thief as your GMod. Therefore you are condoning what she did, again making it part of the present, not the past.

I came here to debunk lies posted by Black Orchid. I am not posting here for any other reason as you have not agreed to the conditions I asked you to meet.

If I see more lies, I will post. Otherwise, I am no longer going to post here until you have agreed with what I have asked for and what others (including Super Nova and AiA) think is appropriate.

Bye for now.

What?

Why are you here? -
I am running for EL. You announced I could and I will.

You have acknowledged my nomination thus accepting me as a candidate.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:03 pm

Aussie wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:58 pm
Sorry Blubby....more lies have been posted.

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:48 pm
I took the account from YOU and it was proven to be YOU beyond any shadow of a doubt 110% unless, of course, you had another Chinese student sitting in your lounge room pretending to be Setanta. You're embarrassing yourself. Don't like being busted do you? The 20 or so socks you kept making were bad enough but impersonating one of FDs representatives was reprehensible, corrupt and a breach of PA and OzPol security!

I'm glad that you have now informed all the members that if you were EL and a BANNED member (after making numerous socks in his desperation to get in) decided to make an ID impersonating say, FD, that you would have absolutely no problem with it and you'd let them hang around and take screen shots of every inch of the site and then knowingly protect their ID/identity whilst putting the members both here and at OzPol at risk. Your corruption knows no bounds.

Way to go Aussie! What a champion you are! :thumb

You should never be in charge of anything. EVER! And if I were Bobby I'd report you to FD for continually breaching the rules and making threats against the forum and its members just because your sorry fat ass got busted.
1. I was NOT involved in the 'Setanta' account here, but it makes no difference even if I was.

2. All you had to do, thief, doxxer, corrupt person was.....ban the account. Did you do that simple thing?

No, you did not. You acted corruptly and stole an account belonging to someone else, and you knew it belonged to someone else, not the Setanta at OzPol.

QED.
It was that pesky little Chinese student right? Gotcha! :thumb

You're flailing Aussie how about you just say "bye I'm not coming back until my demands are met" ... again! :Hi

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:04 pm

Aussie wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:01 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
lisa jones wrote:
Ahem.

Yes he does, and he KNOWINGLY received the stolen property KNOWING it belonged to someone else. He knew the account was not his.
He also KNEW/KNOWS the account was YOURS! Proven 110%.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:05 pm

He sure knows how to win votes and influence people! :giggle

PS: I don't see his nomination anywhere. Did the Chinese student make soup out of it?

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:07 pm

Aussie wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:02 pm
Bobby wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Bye for now.

What?

Why are you here? -
I am running for EL. You announced I could and I will.

You have acknowledged my nomination thus accepting me as a candidate.

Aussie,
I haven't nominated you -
your name does not appear yet in the nomination thread:

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=18863

Can't you follow this election?
I made 5 threads all to do with it.
You need to read them:
viewforum.php?f=74

They all start with 2021 Nov/Dec .....