••• Let's Go Shopping •••

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Bobby

Re: ••• Let's Go Shopping •••

Post by Bobby » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:21 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:08 pm
I would like Lying Lisa banned from:

1. Starting petitions, and

2. Running for EL

3. Posting the same post more than once. Else this place will look like the brothel she made at OzPol.

Monk - try and remain civilised - I know it's difficult for you.

Lisa has just as much right as you or anyone else to be a candidate for EL.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:26 pm

If you had a sense of humor you would see the massive pisstake.

Lighten up Lisa!

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:40 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:20 pm
Jovial Monk wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:08 pm
I would like Lying Lisa banned from:

1. Starting petitions, and

2. Running for EL

3. Posting the same post more than once. Else this place will look like the brothel she made at OzPol.
Lying Lisa eh?

The fake Jim Lahey id you usually use to say that is over yonder with Smith sitting in it.

And it's a massive hilarious fail.

This is just 1 link to what Frodo aka Smithy has done with that id which you think should post here because according to your insane mental logic : it's a legitimate poster 😂🤣😆

https://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl ... 37727369/0
Bobby click on the above link.

Take a look at the massive cyber troll war going on all over OzPol and its headquarters are in Aussie's sub forum.

Guess which shared multi troll id is at the bottom of it?

Yep it's none other than Monk and Aussie's and Smith's and Peccadilloe's fake shared Jim Lahey troll id which is spamming the entire web site from top to bottom.

Smithy was using it to post misogynistic shit and the demented unemployed nutter here is telling everyone that the id is a genuine poster and for the victims of its misogynistic attacks to lighten up ffs!

And all in my topic regarding my proposed policy platforms!

I mean he's even asked that I be banned and for BO to vote for him ffs!

Bobby I swear to you I'm this close to calling SA Police about him and to get him committed.

And you of all people know 1st hand that I'm not scared to call the cops on seriously unhinged idiots!
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:42 pm

Bobo, Lisa is seriously wrong, overdramatic and assuming things because it makes weaklings like you pay her lots of attention.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:05 pm

Why is this demented unhinged nutter still loitering in my topic?
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:10 pm

Public forum, innit?

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:12 pm

Bobo will you tell Lisa to act civilised? Call the cops, calls me a nutter, etc.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:16 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:42 pm
Bobby, Lisa is seriously wrong, overdramatic and assuming things because it makes weaklings like you pay her lots of attention.
Yet here you are drama queening, lying, making demands and trying to boss Bobby around by spamming the board.

Let's not forget the "tiny bit of doxxing" you claim either. Against TWO people, that we know of, and God only knows how many more and it certainly was NOT tiny!

Projection much? :grn

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:23 pm

Only one, darling.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:27 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:16 pm
Jovial Monk wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:42 pm
Bobby, Lisa is seriously wrong, overdramatic and assuming things because it makes weaklings like you pay her lots of attention.
Yet here you are drama queening, lying, making demands and trying to boss Bobby around by spamming the board.

Let's not forget the "tiny bit of doxxing" you claim either. Against TWO people, that we know of, and God only knows how many more and it certainly was NOT tiny!

Projection much? :grn
He's been gaslighting the victims of his shared multi troll Jim Lahey nic the very nic he's saying is genuine but it's being shared around by him, Aussie, Frodo and Peccary.

That Jim Lahey id is presently spamming ALL of OzPol!

With the full support of those who share that fake troll id ie Aussie, Monk, Frodo and Peccary.

Oh and Jim Lahey's misogynistic abuse over on OzPol is something we should all just lighten up about apparently!

No. It's the stuff which needs to be spoken up about and reported.

And not just to FD either!

There are freaking laws about these online actions now. And reports are taken seriously.