My move to Tasmania

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Bobby

Re: My move to Tasmania

Post by Bobby » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:13 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:58 pm
Never thought you would make any initiative to getting the error messages resolved.
Just part of your weak personality.
I did actually try.
A tough guy like you would sort it out. :roll:

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:32 pm

What did you do?

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:33 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:58 pm
Never thought you would make any initiative to getting the error messages resolved. Just part of your weak personality.
No it's not!

Bobby does not own this site you moron!

FD owns it. Go whinge to him. Oh that's right..you can't. FD banned your arse. Again!
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:38 pm

I know that Lisa and I mentioned it. As I said, there is likely a minor upgrade, which FD would have to do, that we could find and ask FD to implement. That is all I have ever suggested.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:35 pm

Last edited by Jovial Monk on Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:36 pm

Not long to go now! Up at 4.00am, away at 4.30am. No traffic until I reach Nhill—pitstop there.

Get to the Spirit of Tasmania carpark around 3.00pm—miss heavier traffic at both ends.

Can delay my return now. Going to the Salamanca Market for sure at least once. If the money holds out—have a week or two holiday. Visit north coast, Tarkine, west coast, highlands then down to Hobart and the Salamanca. Even spend a day or two in Melbourne.

Will have to go back in April, reinforce the espalier posts somehow, do any pruning of broken/diseased or unwanted branches etc. Do a “prepare for winter” spray or fertilise etc.

Next spring I can spend several months spring/summer/fall there, looking after my trees. Very little new planting so lots of time to explore Tasmania.

Some mentally deficient person keeps saying i am moving to Antarctica. Let us look at some figures—just googled:

Melbourne is 3°C latitude south of Adelaide. Is Melbourne near Antarctica??

Latitude of Melbourne is: 37.8°S
Latitude of Hobart is: 42.9°S

Polar latitudes start at 65° latitude, Hobart is WAY north of South Polar climate.

Distance between Melbourne and Hobart is 598 kilometers

Distance between Hobart and Antarctica is 4,464 km

Hobart is not near Antarctica. My block is NORTH of Hobart. It is not near Antarctica.

REASON is what drives progress!