What do people believe is civilised debate?

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Jovial Monk

What do people believe is civilised debate?

Post by Jovial Monk » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:43 pm

The idiot EL here keeps bleating about keeping things “civilised.”

Is “Get Fucked” civilised?

Is “GGF” civilised?

Is “Piss Off” civilised?

Is frequently calling someone “drunk” civilised?

Is calling an idiot an “idiot” civilised?

Is copying a post about a very sensitive matter to another forum civilised? Especially when the idiot was not only in the process of copying it here AS WELL but has NEVER expressed remorse about his shitful actions? Said idiot expressed a determination to copy and paste any post from my forum!

The last is not civilised and can only be the work of a creep with antisocial personality disorder and a complete lack of empathy.

Comments?

lisa jones

Re: What do people believe is civilised debate?

Post by lisa jones » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:59 pm

Stop spamming your abuse and demands.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:09 pm

Lying Lisa can’t distinguish civilised from uncivilised behavior.

Anyone else want a go?

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:13 pm

😂🤣😆
Bobby wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:11 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:10 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:02 pm
Bobby wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:57 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:55 pm

Bobby ...you cannot reason with someone controlled by alcohol 24/7. He's spamming every topic with his ridiculous demands to let his trolls into this forum/to vote in this election. And this is AFTER he's been told NO. Many times.

Everything emanating from Drunk is demand driven spam and abuse. Everything.

Wait til this Saturday night comes...he'll no doubt spam all over OzPol again making them place too awkward and uncomfortable for anyone else to be online.

Exactly 😂🤣😆. Drunk simply needs to log off and get into rehab ASAP.
Forget Saturday night Bobby .... Mad Monk is alcohol fuelled right now and is spamming PA.

I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:15 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:09 pm
Lying Lisa can’t distinguish civilised from uncivilised behavior.

Anyone else want a go?
Like was the above post by Lying lIsa civilised the first time or now for then umpteenth time?

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:17 pm

Bobby wrote:
lisa jones wrote:
lisa jones wrote:
Bobby wrote:
lisa jones wrote:

Bobby ...you cannot reason with someone controlled by alcohol 24/7. He's spamming every topic with his ridiculous demands to let his trolls into this forum/to vote in this election. And this is AFTER he's been told NO. Many times.

Wait til this Saturday night comes...he'll no doubt spam all over OzPol again making them place too awkward and uncomfortable for anyone else to be online.

Forget Saturday night Bobby .... Mad Monk is alcohol fuelled right now and is spamming PA.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:22 pm

Lying Lisa obviously has never heard of civilisation.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:22 pm

Bobby wrote:
lisa jones wrote:
lisa jones wrote:
Bobby wrote:
lisa jones wrote:

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:56 pm

Does ANYBODY care for civilised debate? Anyone?

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:59 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:56 pm
Does ANYBODY care for civilised debate? Anyone?
Ok I've had a few hours break from your online spam.

I'd love to have a civilised debate with you.

On Caesarean scars. Let me explain why.

I've had 3 nasty Caesarean sections (under full anaesthetic) and the scars these sections have left (where the surgeon cut across my abdomen) have been hurting me no end lately. I think it's the humidity and the ever changing weather. Take for example the 12 degree difference btwn yesterday and today.

Anyway I've placed vitamin E cream across my abdomen because unfortunately I've been scratching away at the itchiness of the redness of the scar. Until I realised the scar was bleeding. In 2 areas. Those 2 specific areas are currently red, dry and sore to touch. It's like I've been burned by an IRON <---- think back to yesterday when I was asking you to bang your head against an iron 😐

Anyway....I'm growing Aloe Vera. I have 2 little bottles of tea tree oil and lavender oil. I also have some rubbing alcohol (Isocol).

Monk....what do you think I should do about these sore and red raw Caesarean scars across my abdomen?

Please don't suggest showering as I have 3 cool showers every 24 hrs in Summer. Early morning, lunchtime and just before bed. And I have a firm rule in my household: all towels are used once and once only then they go into the wash basket.

Over to you Monk.

Edit: I'm not prepared to take a photo of said red raw sore scars. So don't ask for one.