Ideas for next election

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
J o h n S m i t h

Re: Ideas for next election

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:53 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:46 pm
I think that I am one of a few here that would not be ashamed to have there antics exposed and judged by there family!
you keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better :c
Nom De Plume wrote:
You, John Smith, I suspect, are the complete opposite of your forum persona
You'd be wrong. I'm exactly as I am online. Play nice with me and I'll play nice back, try to play dirty and I can get dirtier than you. I just play by the rules others set .. and I'm not talking about the written rules of the forum. People set the rules in how they treat others.
Nom De Plume wrote:
If I were your wife and saw the horrid things you say to fellow peeps.
Such as?

lisa jones

Re: Ideas for next election

Post by lisa jones » Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:54 pm

J o h n S m i t h wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:53 pm
Nom De Plume wrote:
I think that I am one of a few here that would not be ashamed to have there antics exposed and judged by there family!
you keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better :c
Nom De Plume wrote:
You, John Smith, I suspect, are the complete opposite of your forum persona
You'd be wrong. I'm exactly as I am online. Play nice with me and I'll play nice back, try to play dirty and I can get dirtier than you. I just play by the rules others set .. and I'm not talking about the written rules of the forum. People set the rules in how they treat others.
Nom De Plume wrote:
If I were your wife and saw the horrid things you say to fellow peeps.
Such as?
She'd leave him. And guess what Nom? She did exactly that AND took the 3 kids with her and left the lazy cyber junkie troll to rot on his Aboriginal dole payments. Even the few cash in hand jobs he does here and there he gets so as to NOT pay her child support. Dead beat Fwit in real time. No money, no job and lives in Aboriginal Community Housing.

John Smith aka Frodo from Yahoo. The biggest joke there and all the guys hated his lazy guts!
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk