Ideas for next election

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Bobby

Re: Ideas for next election

Post by Bobby » Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:22 pm

Aussie wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:18 pm
Bobby wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:16 pm
Aussie wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:12 pm
Bobby wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:51 pm
Aussie wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:47 pm

You were not here at the time but that of course does not stop you from re-writing history from sheer ignorance.

Those bloke were very active before the votes. FMD...they were Cabbies! Do you know of a more opinionated mob?

Yes, they came here because I invited them here.

Maybe you should do a Sappho and get your mates registered here Bobby.

That's the first time I ever heard that those taxi drivers were active members.
A very good reason why you should ignore most of the tripe dished up by dickhead know-nothings like Jones etc. Maybe ask me before you go off jumping to stupid conclusions. How about that for a crazy idea, eh?

I can only go by the many stories I read in Sparta about it.
Is it true you were boasting that you'd beaten the system using a loophole to get elected?
What loophole? Is it true you are stupid and cannot handle responsibility?

Aussie,
you've got a new EL now -
you can see how far you get using insults with him -
I don't think he will be as patient as me.

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:22 pm

Aussie wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Aussie wrote:

You were not here at the time but that of course does not stop you from re-writing history from sheer ignorance.

Those bloke were very active before the votes. FMD...they were Cabbies! Do you know of a more opinionated mob?

A very good reason why you should ignore most of the tripe dished up by dickhead know-nothings like Jones etc. Maybe ask me before you go off jumping to stupid conclusions. How about that for a crazy idea, eh?
First I've heard that these cabbies were 'very active', Aussie. You need to prove that claim, cause that is not how I remember things!
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:24 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:22 pm
Aussie wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Aussie wrote:

First I've heard that these cabbies were 'very active', Aussie. You need to prove that claim, cause that is not how I remember things!

They weren't active -
that's just Aussie embellishing the story because it's so weak.

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:13 am

I think we might send my idea to the waste bin, was just a thought.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:13 am

Redneck wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:13 am
I think we might send my idea to the waste bin, was just a thought.
Could you throw Arssie in the waste bin too?

Asking for a friend.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:18 am

Aussie wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Bobby....don't ever go near Arssie the Arse Wipe. Especially on PM. He will ONLY lie to you. And FEED you absolute dribble.

He will rescript fact and turn it into fiction then sit back and watch you believe it while he plays with your mind.

And that is why only an absolute retarded cyber junkie multi troll would be his online ally. Exhibit Monk who Aussie does not like but puts up with.

Even Freediver thinks Arssie is dangerous and crazy.

Aussie's unbelievable rants over the past few days alone are indicative of how far gone he is.

I'm gobsmacked at just how insane Arssie is these days. I never expected him to be THIS far gone. It's terrible to see him implode like he has all over PA.

Oh well....he's got all those long term shared multi trolls to chat to. That should keep him busy. Example : Cracker and Heartless Felon are all Monk the Drunk driven. And shared. Just like Jim Lahey is. In fact that is what Monk's forum is based on. Shared multi troll ids. They share the name as well as the insanity linked to the name.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:37 am

Nom De Plume wrote:
Aussie wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Aussie wrote:

When then illegitimate EL Redneck allows access to Archives etyc I'll do exactly that.

Bach to you long post about relations.

Back at the JJJ PA and also SSSF, there was a Member called Sarah's Mum who posted with some regularity but not daily. Maye once a fortnight. Sporadic, much like you, Sappho.

There was also a Member, Sarah, who said she was Sarah's Mum's daughter in real life. Never caused a problem but Sarah was very irregular in postings, it also has to be said.

So, I do wonder if Fairy BlueBelle is your daughter Sappho, as it was later in my mind that you were Sarah's Mum....pretty much same posting pattern, style and content.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:16 pm

Aussie wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:37 am
Nom De Plume wrote:
Aussie wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Aussie wrote:

When then illegitimate EL Redneck allows access to Archives etyc I'll do exactly that.

Bach to you long post about relations.

Back at the JJJ PA and also SSSF, there was a Member called Sarah's Mum who posted with some regularity but not daily. Maye once a fortnight. Sporadic, much like you, Sappho.

There was also a Member, Sarah, who said she was Sarah's Mum's daughter in real life. Never caused a problem but Sarah was very irregular in postings, it also has to be said.

So, I do wonder if Fairy BlueBelle is your daughter Sappho, as it was later in my mind that you were Sarah's Mum....pretty much same posting pattern, style and content.
Dear God! You are STILL here revealing member's information.

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:19 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:25 pm
Absurd idea. FD will not want to have to do any of that. All that is needed is for an EL to simply comply with the Constitution. The days of chasing shadows surely have gone as being totally self defeating.

If you are a Member before an election is called, you vote. Simple as that. Piss off with all these ridiculous ideas about probation etc. The Constitution does not allow for second class membership determined at the whim of whoever is EL from time to time.

Wake up people.
Imagine this...

My daughter lives with me and she was thinking about registering here... That is one vote
My grandson is old enough to register here... Two votes
My brothers would register, if I ask them... Four votes
My nephews would also, as a favor to their aunt... Six votes
My 18 year old niece... Seven votes
My godsons... Nine votes
My best friend and her partner... Eleven votes
And then there is me... Twelve votes.

Now, unlike you peeps, my family know what I am up to with this little forum and how bad this forum can get... and would happily sign up and vote for me should I nominate for the next how ever many elections.

That it hasn't happened before, is simply because I never thought of it before...

I wonder if you could stop me Aussie!
The constitution allows it

you realise that you're not the only one with family, right? :oops

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:46 pm

J o h n S m i t h wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:19 pm
Nom De Plume wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:25 pm
Absurd idea. FD will not want to have to do any of that. All that is needed is for an EL to simply comply with the Constitution. The days of chasing shadows surely have gone as being totally self defeating.

If you are a Member before an election is called, you vote. Simple as that. Piss off with all these ridiculous ideas about probation etc. The Constitution does not allow for second class membership determined at the whim of whoever is EL from time to time.

Wake up people.
Imagine this...

My daughter lives with me and she was thinking about registering here... That is one vote
My grandson is old enough to register here... Two votes
My brothers would register, if I ask them... Four votes
My nephews would also, as a favor to their aunt... Six votes
My 18 year old niece... Seven votes
My godsons... Nine votes
My best friend and her partner... Eleven votes
And then there is me... Twelve votes.

Now, unlike you peeps, my family know what I am up to with this little forum and how bad this forum can get... and would happily sign up and vote for me should I nominate for the next how ever many elections.

That it hasn't happened before, is simply because I never thought of it before...

I wonder if you could stop me Aussie!
The constitution allows it

you realise that you're not the only one with family, right? :oops
I think that I am one of a few here that would not be ashamed to have there antics exposed and judged by there family!
Not even Aussie was brave enough to have his behavior exposed by his family, which is why he used his cabbie mates to get his precious back.

You, John Smith, I suspect, are the complete opposite of your forum persona. If I were your wife and saw the horrid things you say to fellow peeps... well, we'll just leave it at at that... shall we?
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."