It's started already.

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Crackey

Re: It's started already.

Post by Crackey » Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:21 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:53 am
Crackey wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:23 am
Jovial Monk wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:39 pm
Please vote AYE to my Petition to end repeat probationary memberships (back to probationary membership after a ban most likely imposed by Petticoat because he was hungover at the time or was having his period or something:
I'm trying, really I am. :| But your post has me laughing so hard that I cannot steady my hand well enough to sigh the Petition! :cry:
Crackey has no voting rights as he is a fake shared multi troll id registered under a proxy.

Sucked in Drunk!
Larry "Lisa" Jones is a flaming male, hot-in-the-crotch, cross-dressing poofta from Bondi living semi-permanently at the Queen's Cross Hotel where he trolls for one-night stands with underaged boys ... although old men will do with an itch in a pinch.
flame.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:25 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:17 pm
Why don’t we have a moratorium on asking people to be banned say for three months. Let Aussie back in and after three months see how things are. Reading constant demands for people to be banned is a TERRIBLE look! HM newbies has that crap discouraged from joining?
I agree and it makes good sense!

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:46 pm

Red, what does Aussie have to do for you to end your stupid, ill-considered permanent ban?

You do NOT grow a forum by permanently banning people.

We could agree to a more general moratorium, i.e. not just ending calls to ban people.

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:59 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:46 pm
Red, what does Aussie have to do for you to end your stupid, ill-considered permanent ban?

We could agree to a more general moratorium, i.e. not just ending calls to ban people.
Being rather new here I'd love to know why Aussie was banned in the first place. This forum is the most liberal I've ever seen so perhaps I can avoid going "too far" if I know where the line is drawn :?:

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:11 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:46 pm

Perhaps you should ask Aussie what he proposes to do?

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:11 pm

Seems that the line is drawn where Red is full of pique and personal animus. A leader knows to put that personal crap aside.

Why oh why do people with ZERO leadership skills run for El?

Let Aussie back in and I will. That is something that needs to be discussed HERE!

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:25 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:11 pm
Seems that the line is drawn where Red is full of pique and personal animus. A leader knows to put that personal crap aside.

Let Aussie back in and I will. That is something that needs to be discussed HERE!
Look Monk, I quite like you in some ways, so keep the insults about me to yourself.

Anyway as I said:
Perhaps you should ask Aussie what he proposes to do?

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:26 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:

So, no one knows why he was banned? Where do you find a basis for a discussion then? And if creating multi-personas is as simple as Lyng Larry says then why doesn't this Aussie chappy just create a new one in a new name and damned his banning?

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:33 pm

In my fine forum I have asked Aussie:
Aussie, if unbanned now will you agree to whatever moratorium we can work out?

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:38 pm

Crackey wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:26 pm
Jovial Monk wrote:

So, no one knows why he was banned? Where do you find a basis for a discussion then? And if creating multi-personas is as simple as Lyng Larry says then why doesn't this Aussie chappy just create a new one in a new name and damned his banning?
It is a complete lack of Leadership. Red clearly operates based on his feelings instead of by the rules but it is counterproductive.

God, the amount of bans and threats of bans. Apart from kicking Lying Larry from my fine forum I have not banned anyone since i gave DRAH a few short bans during the same sex referendum (or whatever you want to call that vote) because DRAH got WAY too wound up about that referendum.